Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cross Joint Baptism

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FoRsAkEn StOnEr, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Hey guys! My buddy rolled this up and it's actually my first time smokin one!

Anyone else ever tried this?

Attached Files:

2. That's a nice looking cross-joint man.
    I've rolled them before, but they don't always burn right in my opinion.
    That one looks solid though dude.

3. We rolled one out of dank and just couldnt get them to all meet up in the center with burning. Lol. I think it is becuase you have to make the "cross" joint just a little bit smaller than the "main" joint.

4. Thats a nice roll. Ill have to try it sometime.

5. .....your leaving? But i cant even light this shit by myself....

6. how do you roll one of those?

7. nvr mind i saw a vid on youtube
    do they actually hit good

8. I was just thinking about needing help lighting the thing.

9. You not only tackled the cross joint...
    But managed to make it a doobie at the same time. Good job m8

10. Looks good, but I don't like them and wouldn't recommend wasting your time on one. They always burn weird and waste a ton of weed. You're better off just making a big ass cone joint instead. Let us know how it goes. If it actually burns good, that would be awesome.

11. Everyone needs to do it at least once in their lives. There's just something epic about a cross joint.

12. Yea it didn't burn totally right and my buddy ended up destroying it and takin bong hits.

We also made QWISO with the about ten grams of what he had left.

Sadly to say he got an ounce for free but it's worse than the worst shwag...

Maybe the QWISO will turn out tho.

13. Uhhhh arent all joints doobies at the same time???

14. [quote name='"Nhan420"'].....your leaving? But i cant even light this shit by myself....[/quote]

Haha THE best guilt trip ever.

15. Looks pretty awesome man. Now the real question, what kind of herb is in that beautiful set up?

16. A doobie normally refers to a seemingly larger joint than average....
    You wouldn't normally call a nice cone joint a doobie. More like those 80's style fat ones, as shown in his picture.

17. Dude. You have to tell me in detail how you made this. I have tried a bunch of times but I must be missing something. Any tips? Well tips from anyone would be appreciated.

18. That shit looks like a beast. Nice.

19. [quote name='"blyskawica"']

Dude. You have to tell me in detail how you made this. I have tried a bunch of times but I must be missing something. Any tips? Well tips from anyone would be appreciated.[/quote]

It didn't work very good so id say just YouTube a tutorial or something.

20. I smoked one. It was cool. Burned aight.

been a while..

:D