Crops on google maps

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Long White Cloud, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Anyone ever come across anything they knew was a crop? I've been looking at this particular area where there is a big circle piece of lands that rises up into a plateau. In the stream valleys its very curiously green and usually on the sunny faces, and there is always a house at the bottom of the greener valleys. I was thinking it could be ferns or some shit but it only appears close to civilisation

Here's what I thought looked like a little patch. I guess the imagery is a few years old but the places I'm looking are fairly notorious

image.jpg

2. Just looks like foliage to me

3. #3 Sgtstadanko707, Dec 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2013
    Lol. That ain't nothing. Look at any of the ones out here in ca and you can count the number of plants. Notice the black spots
    Or the large GH.

Oh and this is a small one around here.

Attached Files:

4. I guess, that's a different way of growing though. The thing that really interested me is there is a place called bonza palms and seeds in the middle of nowhere, about as rural as you can get in this country. I stumbled across it while researching the bonza seed bank, because its illegal here