Cropkingseeds.com

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by skunk1877, Aug 21, 2014.

1. #1 skunk1877, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
  2. There are many equally as safe ways to get seeds in Canada. :cool:

Glad it worked out for you! :smoking: Let us know the quality of genetics please when you are finished growing.

3. Yeah, I've never heard of CropKing, you should start a journal. I'm always skeptical of ordering from lesser known companys

4. They are somewhat interesting.  They sell their seeds throughout smoke shops here in Canada.... at least in my province.  I have read a few bad reviews on their germ rates and customer service though.

Either way here's a funny ass advertisement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYuhIM3Zz3o

5. Hahaha never seen a TV advertisement for seeds before

6. They have great marketing. From what I understand that is about it.

7. I liked the commercial till the 'crop king' comes in. He sucks. (As a character)

8. i chose icex trainwreck

Attached Files:

9. You ordered directly from their website or bought from a local head shop?

10. #10 skunk1877, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2014
    Ordered str8 from the website in Bc, and they sprouted in 48 hours like they said.

11. So weird, the head shop near my house got their catalogue in about two weeks ago and then the OP makes this thread. I have literally never heard of them before these instances.

12. #12 skunk1877, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2014
    i couldnt believe it myself, i guess seeds are legal in canada now. it says there is a shop in vancouver bc canada that u can walk in and buy seeds

13. They're not exactly legal, but they aren't illegal so I dunno haha

14. Oh I knew you could buy seeds he just used to get his supply from GHS, which is where I purchased my Super Critical seeds. Kinda pissed he changed.

15. #15 skunk1877, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014
    5out of 5 :)using aerogarden ultra to light them.

Attached Files:

16. I bought a 5 pack of Crop King's White Widow - they claim it's a 29% THVC strain so I made the purchase to find out if this is too good to be true.

Seeds came quickly and the packaging was very stealthly.

All 5 germinated but due to a slight misshap i broke 3 of them off so they died.....bummer but it was my own fault.

So the two left are now growing, they're about 3 inches tall now and have 3 sets of leaves.

At the same time I bought a 5 pack of feminized Monster Blue Holk from Sensible Seeds and NONE germinated. I emailed customer service and was told they'd not replace them. They were quite pale and didn't come pakcaged in the breeders packageing so i don't think I have anything good to say about Sensible Seeds.

I like DNA Genetics but it's kind of a runa round having them mail to a friend out of the US and then having them mailed here but the seeds are great.

17. Nothing bad to say about cropking. I bought their candy cane autoflower seeds. Started july 1st in vancouver bc and they shot up like crazy. Very nice bud structure and thc production as well. I would definitely recommend crop king seeds.

Attached Files:

18. Does crop king ship to USA?? TEXAS?

19. They ship to WA state... I know that much!

~GHG~

20. yep shipped to Oregon alright!
    Check out my grow!