Crop Turned Out To Be All Males PLEASE HELP!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MTF420, May 15, 2012.

1. All My Plants Turned Out To Be Males There Not Done Growing Yet But Is There Something I Can Do To Increase The THC Or Any Ideas On What To Do With It Can I Still Get High From It And If How Much Would It Take:(

2. Nothing you can do. Use it for edibles.

3. Next time use clones.

4. How many? Sorry to hear that. That's why I get fem seeds..

5. Actually this next time will be my first time with reg seeds I'm just planting twice as many..

6. 12 Plants But Next Time I Will Use Clones

7. wow 12 and there is a 50/50 chance for female ... that has to be a statistical nightmare. thats 1/2048 chance of having that happen........ .0004% ughhh

8. sorry thats for 11 .... 12 would be 1/4096

9. Man, are you SURE???? How old were they when you determined they were all males? Your other post a few minutes ago said you just got the seeds, and were asking how to tell males from females, so I'm hoping for your sake you're mistaken.
    More info please...

10. Well I Got A Private Message Describing Characteristics And If The Seeds Have Them There Males

11. If you have all male plants are you still able to get seeds out of them? In short, can you get seeds without a female being fertilized?

12. You can't determine the sex of the plant by looking at the seed. Plant them and let them grow.

13. You can let them flower and collect the pollen. You can make hash form the males but you won't get to much

No, cannabis like ppl both male a female to produce. A male or hermie must pollinate a female to produce seeds.

14. Could you post some pics of what you consider the male parts of the plants? Sometimes calyx can appear to be pollen sacks at a glance (sometimes the sacks stack instead of dangle)- but don't do anything until you're positive. Those odds are pretty staggering... I'm using some old selected bagseed and my ratio has been about 7/10 in favor of femmes. Your strain just might be exhibiting some growth that could be something other than 'nads.

15. I think it has been determined he has not grown the seeds. We have a little confusion.

16. I'm probably just confused, sorry, but seeds do not have any characteristics that can visually determine if they are male or female. In fact, newly grown MJ plants don't even determine their sex until they are about 4 weeks or more into their vegetative growth cycle. It's really impossible to tell sex reliably until the plants begin to show pre-flowers.
    Doing the wrong things can generate more males, but it's really had to guess what would cause all of them to be male. For your sake, hoping someone gave you some bad info.

17. Nope, just like making a baby, you need a boy and a girl. The boy knocks her up and the girl gets to do all the heavy lifting to make the seeds.
    Well, you can force a female to grow male flowers to pollinate another girl, but that's a different topic for way down the road.

18. Okay I Planted Them I Did Some Research Turned Out I Got Some Bad Info Thanks Guys!!!