Crop King

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by JKill, Apr 10, 2020.

1. They were already expensive from the gate. I spent $100 for 10 autos. Got 2 freebies though and even though I haven't finished 1 yet the one that's going looks good.

2. If you can travel to Humboldt county I can get an amazing Mimosa Mother. Literally smells like oranges stuff I grew and after curing. Also big yeilder.

3. No it isn't. Light stressed as fuck probably due to high light lux and not using a lux meter. Light stress can cause foxtailing, stress, and nutrient lockout.

4. Dude stop while you are ahead. Something is hella wrong with your plants. They are all foxtailing and getting nutrient burn.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Due to intense genetic crossing sativa dominants can have indica traits and vice versa

6. agreed. those are two autos that went 120 days and are drying now but way over a half pound each and i kinda stopped caring about those two around day 90... Yield from the other 6 are already way more than i anticipated.. The other 6 plants were normal but the grow in general was turbulent to say the least.. If it went perfectly i likely wouldnt be fundamentally changing how i grow... I will be turning those 2 big ugly devils into 100% oil. Decided that about a month ago

7. No worries man. I was falling under prey of the same thing. Can get a dr lux meter on amazon for like 40 something. You just have to dim to appropriate level. The qbs are powerful fuckers haha

8. i know? lol

Thanks brother! :)

9. thanks for the offer brother!

Is that Sask? I will definitely NOT being making it out that way haha. thanks though man