Crop King

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by JKill, Apr 10, 2020.

1. im in NY, just over the border from Niagara Falls Canada.

2. I’m in Ontario as well, OCS just put these up sometime last week, I’m not even sure if it’s still there. Took the screenshot last week so they could be gone already, they want $60 for four beans, our limit. At $15* a bean they better be gold plated. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. My friend Bought and grew that strain from the OCS.

it said mainly Indica on the website,
    i've never seen a more sativa looking plant before haha.

I hope you have better luck than my friend did.

I wouldnt buy ANYTHING from the OCS. they have shitty over priced everything. including thier weed is trash

4. Haha no chance I was paying $15 for that shit but I appreciate the attempted heads up anyways friend! Right now I have two SC, one King Tut, and one NL going, all just fresh babies. First bit of legal growing I’ve done and this four plant limit is getting on my nerves, I mean of course the chances of some government official knocking on your door to check your plant count is so low, and anything above four but six or less is a ticket-able offense, however still don’t want to “bite the hand that feeds me”, as they say.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Has anyone ordered from canuk seeds ? They have a 50% off deal right now

Sent from my SM-G960W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Most of my seeds are from Canuk. Picked up:
    7x Strawberry Cough
    3x Blue Dream
    1x Canuk Puk 4.0 (King Tut, C99, Bruce Banner & NL, three seeds of each, all fem)
    Freebies aren’t amazing but can’t complain when they’re free, got one white widow fem and one AK fem as my freebies.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Oh sorry I thought u were in Detroit lol.

8. Yupp it's the only seeds they have . Holy fuck they have hash n rosin . The rosin says $120 gram lol 70 -71.5 % thc.

9. Never heard of canuck but I want some strawberry cough I've been looking for that one also.

10. Are they delivering to the US? True North sells Canuck seeds but the border was shutdown last I knew. I had to cancel an order from them recently

11. #72 GrowinItFrench, May 20, 2020
    Last edited: May 20, 2020
    There’s a physical border shutdown but I’m pretty sure mail is still moving as usual, Canuk is True Norths “in-house” breeder, they’re the same entity just different company name, if you order from Canuk, you make the payment to the same account that you would if you made a purchase from TNSB.

Edit: feel like I was broad with my response, I’ve seen a few American fellers say they’ve ordered from TNSB, so I believe they do ship to US!

12. I’ve got two up now, one I’m going to be taking to a friend. Dutch Passion, if I remember correctly, also does Strawberry Cough, and I think it’s closer to the more traditional “Strawberry Cough” that was originally brought up by Kushman, but I figured I’ll give Canuks a shot first, support local and all that lol.

13. they used too. I’ve ordered from them before. I got a coffee mug for stealth shipping. This time however, they charged my card then I read on their site that they weren’t shipping to the US due to Covid. They still haven’t refunded my card. I had a great order too with 42% off for 420, an Obi Wan Kush mug, and a t shirt for stealth.

EDIT—- I just looked again, they are shipping to US and Canada only. No international shipping though

14. Damn, that’s rough. Completely irrelevant but I had cancelled an order that I was charged for from a computer company up here in Canada, they cancelled and refunded the purchase but it took my bank 10+ business days to actually refund the purchase, at first I thought it was the business just didn’t put the refund through but after calling a second time and speaking to the store manager the refund request was pushed through on their end and only took 3 of the 3-5 business days to be finalized, so it was basically my bank holding up the cash. I’m not 100% sure why they would cancel/hold/refund the order. Trying to contact a person there at this particular moment just isn’t going to happen, kinda like the Greybeard situation where they’re just overwhelmed with orders. What’s interesting about TNSB for me is that they ship and I assume their business is two or three cities east of me, about a 45 min drive. If anyone has ordered from them then it’ll show that you order has been shipped from Cobourg, Ontario. But then our brilliant mail system we’ve got here (Canada Post) receives the package, takes it an hour west of me, processes the shipment in a city called Mississauga, then drives it the hour back to me. Wish they offered curbside pickup is what I’m saying with these ramblings cause I’d more than happily get my seeds two or three days early by picking up straight from them, but their only address listed online is their finance department on Toronto St, downtown Toronto.

• Like Like x 1
  15. the one order I did with TNSB took a month to get to me. I was getting a little nervous. I’m under a time crunch now. I live just on the border by Niagara Falls US and there is a seedbank Niagara’s Own or something like that. I would have driven over the border and got my seeds there but they closed their storefront and the border is closed anyway. Just a tough situation all around

16. Huh, definitely a tough situation. I’ve ordered from (in the past month or less) Seedsman, Herbies, TNSB and Canuk which is basically TNSB. Received TNSB/Canuk within two weeks but like I said I’m very close to them physically, Herbies is shipping out of Spain and took about three weeks, waiting on Seedsman but ordered CBD Charlottes Angel from them significantly later than the others. If you order, you’ll have to expect an obvious delay especially if it’s international ordering, sadly I’m no expert on domestic options for the US.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Is truenorth seed bank canadian or U.S based website

18. Canadian, their finance office is in Toronto on Toronto St. which is on their website and they ship out of Cobourg, Ontario.

19. Ahh thanks for letting me know