Crop King

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by JKill, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Crop king's white widow auto I have going now. Very strange plant in general but 90 days in and it's only getting bigger. If I had to guess it has 3 weeks left 20200501_140112.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nice plant

3. In truth the grow has been a shit show.. Did not expect the monster so in 3 gallon pots and ran into several issues throughout.. This grow got me to trade up for a no till organic bed.. Cant wait to start that journey

4. #24 N00bygrower, May 2, 2020
    Last edited: May 2, 2020
    What kind of issues did you encounter? I do plan on growing in my yard & mixing the dirt with this potting soil & using this fertilizer. So i hope my grow turns out ok

Attached Files:

5. Please do go down the no till route, you will not regret it !!! Just use big enough pots !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. "No till?"

7. Yes complete organic,
    No bottled nutrients

8. No till is a very serious subject but awesome. Absolutely organic and once you get it all mixed up and built you don't have to do anything for years... look up the no till revisited thread.. It sure hooked me

9. Not quite as simple as you don't have to do anything but much less work then bottled newts and everything I have read and heard says the product will be better for it

10. Try Niagara seed bank I recommend them.

11. i built a 4 x 4 bed and am super committed. Cant wait 20200501_141937.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. Oh yeah i don't plan on using bottled nutrients. I wanted to before but i changed my mind

13. Been a solid customer for many years . Free shipping snail mail but I always have my seeds within 1-2 weeks tops. Never any issues Rick will hook you up. You can check out there grow greenhouses on YouTube. Just type in Niagara seedbank. His seeds he breeds are very decent for $40 5 fems never had an issue all mine seem to germ n grow till harvest. Screenshot_20200502-094730_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200502-094826_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200502-094826_Chrome.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. If you don't want to go the bottled nute roads strongly recommend reading the no till thread. Amazingly intelligent people in the field.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. As far as seedbanks in the usa ive had great luck with greybeards.. Shitty communication if an issue arrises but i always have gotten more than what i paid for in the end..

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Nice looking plants dude

• Like Like x 1
  17. they just don’t have the selection in line with my tastes. Or the sales. I usually order from Greybeard but 42% off at a true north sealed the deal

18. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll definitely look into them :)

19. I think I am going to give Greybeard a shot. thanks :)

• Like Like x 2
  20. Do some research before u order I've read a lot of problems online with greybeard. N he's not an actual seedbank it's 1 guy that buys seeds in bulk then re sells them. U don't know how there stored etc. Didnt you say Cdn seed bank ? Greybeard is in the states. Do some research man or take your chances lol. Fuck even try the B.C bud depot . Why send your $ to a 3 rd party seller and a different country. Be patriotic !

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1