Crop King Seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by ProdByProdigy, May 13, 2016.

1. I'm ready to order from CKS.

I'm ordering from them because they're the only place I can find that accepts PayPal (I have no debit card or bank account).

I hear shipping is quick & never confiscated by customs. I also hear that some strains have a low germ rate, & a high hermie rate.

What particular strains should I avoid? Are there any other seed banks that accept PayPal?

Thanks!

2. Most of Crop Kings genetics are subpar compared to more experienced breeders. I always use Original Sensible, but I'm not sure if they take paypal or not you can message them on these forums if you want to know for sure.

Original Sensible Seeds | Buy Cannabis Seeds

• Like Like x 1
  3. Have you considered cash in the mail as a payment form? It'll give you many more options. I've sent cash in the mail internationally to several countries many times and never had a problem once.

• Like Like x 2
  4. These are some US banks that take Paypal

sourpatchseeds
    sour patch seed bank

Click Seeds
    Click Seeds

Beanbid
    RETURN ME TO SEED JUNKIES!!!! | ^_^

Oregon Elite Seeds
    Products | oregon elite seeds

• Like Like x 1
  5. I would but I don't have the cash right now.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I went with 5x fem CKS Early Vixen. Lets hope I get lucky & they all germ lol.

7. i bought 20 crop king candy cane and 10 white widow several months ago and just harvested some of the auto Candy canes.... out of the 12 I started in 5 gals under 2x 600w Phantom Hps all germed and made it... Had 2 midgets that didnt get more than a foot and half tall but the 10 that did well ended up nearly 4.5 ft tall and around 1.5-2.5 oz per plant. No pollen chuckers either so i dont know how they get such a bad name for that. I'm running their fem White widow alongside The Vaults Larry Og and Purple Eclipse and all is going well... of the 30+ seeds I got from crop king 28 germed in the shotglass of water to rapid rooter method.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Glad to hear CKS was good to you!

I wanted to get their WW but I'm growing outside in upstate NY so I was worried they wouldn't finish before the October frost comes through.

I ordered the 5x fem Early Vixens last night at around 10pm & they haven't shipped them out yet.

How long did it take for them to ship your beans?

9. i ordered 5 Auto NL from CKS, got them within a week, across to quebec. fast shipping, germinated 4, all 4 popped up, lost one by my fault, the other 3 havent given me any difficulties yet. good luck

• Like Like x 1
  10. and they shipped the following day i paid if i recall correct. same day or the next.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks for the info!

I was eyeing the auto NL. But since this is my first grow I decided to go with some photos. However, I'll be purchasing some autos next month so I'd love to hear how your NL turns out!

They still haven't shipped my beans but it's Saturday so I wouldn't be suprised if they don't ship till Monday.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Cks is tight, I got their white cookies, best shit ever!!!
    I hear some oregon breeders are pretty bomb too, gonna try out their autos next.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Cks doesnt usually send on weekends but u will get them pretty quick, usually a week to 10 shipping days

• Like Like x 1