Crop king seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by djsugarkane, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Here is the room and a fresh sprout :)

Attached Files:

2. Updates!!!....where is the update?? Lol im curious as to how these bad girls turn out lol ive always been the type to learn from the actual results of either myself or others' attempts. I got a great deal on some BC BUD DEPOT seeds, SoCal Master Kush regulars, and hadnt read any reviews on the conpany until AFTER i paid for them and brought em home. But even after reading all the horror stories plastered all over the web, having HORRIBLE germination issues(2 of 12) and not EVER recieving a reply to multiple email attempts.....im happy to say that the two beans that popped are doing great and have both jus showed pistils and have been growing like a "weed". Thats not to say that i would EVER do business with Bc bud depot ever again but the poibt of the story is.....some real gems can be picked outta the sh** pile.

3. #23 djsugarkane, May 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2015
    Ok here is a little update. Of the 3 cookies I sprouted all died but it was completely my fault. I sprouted the other 2 seeds about a week ago after making some adjustments to my growing medium and room and the plants seem to be doing well. The 2 biggest plants are the white cookies. Other 4 plants are the og kush bag seed. All of which seem to be pretty uniform. I'll keep everyone posted with my results :) just wondering if this is normal size for 7 days or if they are a little undersized? Any feed back is greatly appreciated!

Attached Files:

4. 10 days later 17 days in total in and everything is going great. The white cookies is definitely the star of the room in terms of appearance, vigor and smell. Really tight internode spacing I'm hoping she starts to stretch at least a bit but she is healthy and stinky and seems to be growing before my eyes. So far nothing but good results although still early. I think people need to give crop king at least a little bit more of a chance. I'll keep everyone posted with weekly updates.

Attached Files:

5. Grow420guide YouTube currently growing 4 crop king strains including white cookies

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    I popped two dwarf low flyer for the fun of it I'll keep u guys posted

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Nice! Keep us posted for sure

7. White cookies. 3 weeks old today lol. She's a beast that is emitting a strong skunk stench. Gonna take some clones in a few weeks. Hope everyone is safe and well peace.

Attached Files:

8. Here's an og kush and a shot of the room

Attached Files:

9. Again any feedback is appreciated!

10. I know a guy that ordered some auto fem Jack Herer from CK. 3/3 germination, shipping was fast with good stealth. He's putting them outdoors shortly. I'll check back in with results when they finish. Indoor he runs either peakseedsbc or DNA- so the bar is high, so to speak. Latitude doesn't allow a good finish with photos so he's experimenting with autos this year. Neither of his auto freebies from attitude xmas promo germed so these were a rushed substitute. Hope it isn't a wasted effort, guerrilla isn't easy. Fingers crossed.

11. I've grown CKS seeds.
    I started with their Purple Cali Kush and it was a very good, heavy stone with a great taste.
    Hash Plant- not so good. Good for daytime smoke.
    Now I'm in the 3rd week of flowering Early Vixen. 60%sativa 40% Northern Lights.
    They are looking good!

12. grown their whitewidow and candycane, widow is danky and yields well, candy cane tastes great and had some interesting phenos but yield was definatly lacking.

13. I am going to keep ordering from attitude, am 2 for 2, Royal Queen candy kush was awesome and getting ready to start Vanilla kush (B farms)

14. July 2016,
    recieved my crop king NYC Diesel Auto FEMS.

From start to Finish CrpKings exceeded everyone else.

2 for 2 Germinated, currently in DWC, rockwool cubes, LED lights waiting to see some life after planting RootDown. A

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

15. I recently got a couple blue cookie & purple kush seeds from cks, so far so good I only popped one but boy is she looking good.

Attached Files: