Crop king seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by djsugarkane, Apr 17, 2015.

1. #1 djsugarkane, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2015
    What up people! Im currently germing a couple of white cookies (white widow X girl scout cookies) from crop king seeds was just curious if anyone has any experience with this seed bank? Any feedback is super appreciated!
    Ciao!

2. #2 CanadianOrganic, Apr 17, 2015
    They are straight up pollen chuckers. A friend asked for some info on a strain regarding phenotypes and this is the email he got back:

I wish we could provide more information.

We are the only company in the world that tests our strains for THC and CBD and posts it on our site.

We allow customers to send photos.

Best is to join our forums.

Some of our growers know more about our strains than we do.

Could you please send us photos with the packaging in the photo, so we can put it on our site.

3. Hoping at least someone on here has some experience with cks

4. So, not only do they have NO information what so ever, they expect him to do their work for them and give them pictures to use on their site..
    If you are Canadian I can recommend a few Canadian seed banks.

5. #5 djsugarkane, Apr 17, 2015
    Wow, thanks canadianorganic. I'll post my results as I go. The three fem seeds I germinated popped in less than 30 hours despite looking super white and dead. I have read elsewhere of people having a bunch of phenotypes that didnt match the strain they ordered . One guys white widows started autoflowering under 18 hours of light. Good to know.
    Gladly take any recommendations for good Canadian seedbanks :)

6. #6 CanadianOrganic, Apr 17, 2015
    Live and learn, brother. :)

PeakSeedsBC is a Canadian breeder, he only has ~11 strains but he has been breeding them for 10-15 years. A few people have said the best cannabis they have smoked has been from PSBC. An added bonus is they are only $30 per pack and I think free shipping.
    For seed banks, there is Vancouver Seed Bank; I would recommend checking out Jordan of the Islands seeds. Cheap and excellent.
    Also check out Hemp Depot

7. Thanks again bud, I'm definitely gonna check out peak seeds next time around. I'm definitely familiar with Jordan of the islands. Grew a few of their strains outdoor a few years back. Would love to try out the god bud indoors

8. Not a problem. Glad to be of some help.
    And Mike J; PSBC owner is a great guy. Email him if you have any questions

wow.   just wow.

+100 for PeakseedsBC :D

10. #10 CanadianOrganic, Apr 17, 2015
    Haha yeah it was PlaidBeeSmokin that emailed them.
    I couldn't believe it.
    Woah woah woah. I totally missed this part:
    'Some of our growers know more about our strains than we do'
    WHAT THE FUCK

hahah that's the part that made ........ just wow.  

12. I'm gonna just hope for the best and hopefully get at least one decent phenotype out of everything. Got a few og kush I'm running as well so those should save the day if not

13. First white cookies seedling has emerged, looks nice n healthy so only time will tell....

14. All three white cookies have sprouted. All appear the same at this point

15. Uhh.....
    That doesn't mean anything haha

16. I know they won't show their genetic variation yet, I'm just trying to be optimistic that this isn't a complete waste of time and money. Like I said all plants look healthy and vigorous so only time will tell now so I'll try and stay positive :)

Anyone else see the problem with the

White Widow Female x Girl Scout Cookies Male?  [​IMG]

Can't help but wonder where Crap King got their "Girl Scout Cookies"  MALE  [​IMG] 

18. #18 Brother Urb, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015
    Oh they are fems NEVER MIND that haha

Just looked it up.  Still can't help but question the legitimacy of their GSC.

19. Yeah that's what I thought initially as well but I bought from a greenhouse for 35$ for a pack of 5 feminized so the price is right, was a gamble for sure though. Apparently they used a highly coveted clone only version of the cookies they say and crossed it with a burly male white widow.

20. #20 CanadianOrganic, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015
    I'm sure they will be fine. It is hard to fuck up a strain so much that it isn't worth smoking in the end.
    The only problems you'll likely find is they aren't stable and probably have like 10 phenotypes; they also may have intersex traits. You already have them, it would really only a waste of time to people who are looking for specific traits and strains.
    Or breeding with them.