Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crop gone bad

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Whore dog, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Please someone shed some light on my situation...
    My brother picked off a huge bud from harvest an bagged it like an idiot in an attempt to hide it away from me.. I guess... Or something...:confused:
    Anyway, just found this "bud" obviously wet when sealed it stinks of rot and I'm sure covered in mold.. Bag must have been sitting sealed for two-three weeks..
    I took it out maybe 10g .. And dosed in hydrogine peroxide then let sit for 2 weeks to dry.

Now looking at my pile of dried shrunken buds
    Which REAK of ammonia and cat pee and have started to turn a greenblack
    However, I see no mold anymore ...
    Any advice? I know I should just toss it but I'm not stupid to think I've never smoked moldy weed in all my years.
    Even bud that smelled similar I've had in the past.
    But the color
    Is very dark. Can the decay be bad for you? I don't see how it could be to smoke unless the smoke contains burnt mold spores.
    Anyway enough of my rant
    Please help
    I don't want to have to give my brother a beatdown :smoking:
    I'd post a photo ,but made this for specifically this reason to ask you my good friends, and don't know how to. It's none dry and dark just really looks like wet bud that'd been dried.

2. #2 EternalxWar, Nov 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2012
    The presence of mold and any other foreign bacteria means DO NOT SMOKE IT.

Yes, it has been safely done before, but no, it's not recommended. The airborne mold particles in the smoke could cause serious damage to your lungs. Anywhere from slight irritation, to full on painful infection.

Your situation sucks ass, but I'd play it safe if I were you.

Edit: I'd trust smoking something covered in mold more than something that smells of any sort of chemical.

3. Ya I would stay away from that stuff, brother. It's not a big loss, you said just about 10g, so don't feel too bad about it.

Pneumonia can occur from certain kinds of bacteria either in the buds or water of a pipe, so just stay on the safe side of everything. Even with things "sterilized". Plus, do you want to smoke weed that has chemicals throughout it? Well yes, but not THOSE chemicals.

Just go buy a new eighth and have a blast!

4. I'd say, smoke that shit as soon as possible...watch out for the Hydrogennie perroside...

5. And watch out for spelling errors ;)

6. This is all good advice ..
    Hydrogine peroxide breaks down to water which dissolves though
    So
    I'm not worried about that stuff.
    Not going to smoke it though... The plant he took te bud off though had mold on it and I smoked it anyway like a fool and felt like shit from it. Knowing full well the consequence

Oh well

Uugh.... I have no connects here is the bitch
    Thanks team better luck to you all

7. Yeah man just toss that shit. Not worth the risk of your health and def do not give away to another that would be messed up.

8. Naw that's so fd up its trashed