Crop Circles Busted!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Swills, Aug 2, 2011.

1. 'Stoned wallabies make crop circles' \t\t\t\t

Australian wallabies are eating opium poppies and creating crop circles as they hop around "as high as a kite", a government official has said.
    [​IMG]

And some of my favorite comments :laughing:

2. Lol this is fucking hilarious. I'd totally love to get high with a wallabie.

I'd rep you but my rep is worthless hahaha. :smoke:

3. Are there any pictures of the crop circles these kangaroos are making?

edit: Nevermind found some pics on google of the crop circles these kangaroos are making.

Incredibly all of these crop circles are geometrically perfect. Insane.

4. NO MAN LIKE THIS IS A CONSPIRACY MAN :eek:

5. That explains the crop circles in Australia... But what about in America?

6. I wish I could watch that shit go down lol.

7. You should post the pictures!

8. That's my doing. Instead of eating poppy plants I sometimes get into my friends prescription drug bottles and the next I know I'm naked on a farm field thousands of miles away from home. I assume I made those crop circles by telling the crops they needs to lay the FUCK down

9. They get high as a kite and hop around in circles for hours. Sounds like a good life, but does an animal being high mean that they can make intricate crop circles like we usually see?

10. anyone seen these???
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQSJFaEMcFo&feature=player_embedded]‪UFO Spiral over Western Canada seen from Airplane - INCREDIBLE VIDEO‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfy2JMcyMyA&feature=player_embedded]‪UFO Spiral in the sky seen and heard across Western Canada‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

11. #12 Swills, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    That shit is loco son!

I did a search for it on another forum, ATS, and it's been found to be a hoax. Some dude emailed them the videos and the website bought it and aired them on their channel. The link to space website has been 404'd. Good news is an ATS member copy and pasted it here :laughing:

Canadian Spiral, page 12
    404 Error

Canadian UFO Spiral hoaxer comes forward
    (Kevin Martin, the designer and developer of the Western Canada UFO Spiral Hoax apologizes).

12. damn, it was too good to be true

13. The mean kangaroos make fun of them for having small dicks so they go and get high to wash their worries away.

14. You can't seriously watch those videos and think it is real. It looks like some high school students tried to make their own 'Independence Day' or something.