Crooked cops raid dispensary

Discussion in 'General' started by Taylored, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Breaking the cameras and taking everything
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WGfqN3pDRM]COPS ACCUSED OF USING EXCESSIVE FORCE IN POT SHOP RAID - YouTube[/ame]

2. wow they actually stepped on him, and did they do worse, after the cameras were destroyed? It is really disgusting.

3. Those fckers... They are gunna lie up a storm, i bet you they probably didnt even have a search warrant.

4. typical dam cops

5. #6 Nash92, Jul 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2012
    Hopefully dispensary raiding's will be viewed in a serious light once this is all through. The ignoring of this corruption has gone on far too long, and this is the blatant evidence needed to turn things around. The man was defenseless and did not even pose as a threat, and excessive force was used; then they try disposing the evidence. It's despicable.

If nothing comes of this, I've lost faith in people's moral principles.

6. Man if I was that attorney, I'd be calling them cowards and pigs right on camera.

7. In other news, no one has ever died from marijuana

8. Justice does not describe what these cops deserve.

9. And then they wonder why people hate cops?
    Thank these fuckers right here.

10. Lift the skirt on these pigs

11. fucking pigs. nothing more really to be said

12. how typical, really..

13. That's gangster robbery...

I mean really, what the fuck is the difference? That pot shop was robbed by thugs. End of story.

14. Exactly..cops are federally approved bangers

They are the enemy

15. [quote name='"BlazingZombiess"']Those fckers... They are gunna lie up a storm, i bet you they probably didnt even have a search warrant.[/quote]

They don't need a warrent what the dispenseys do is illegal on a federal level cops have the right to do what they did and it sucks