Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cronic

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jlemauk, Jun 30, 2007.

1. do you guys consider cronic to be weed with coke on it as you smoke it, or is cronic an actual strain which is introduced to cocaine at some point in it's development?:confused:

I smoked some mids with some coke on it the other night at work in the walk-in freezer (we just turned off the fan and opened the door so it wasn't cold, but we could easily just flick on the fans and empty the room's air). :hello:

I thought it was great. I got the mind high of weed, and the body high of coke. Best part of all, I only had to throw down two or three bowl packs, my manager threw down all the coke:smoke:

2. cronic is nice weed, weed with coke on it is a wwaste without a bong. / more charlie for some lines.

3. around here CHRONIC just means good weed, but there is also a strain called Chronic...
    IMO smoking coke is stupid as it dose not even get you that high, thats why they invented crack. thats just my opinion though...

4. Ya there is a strain called chronic, supposidly dank. Chronic is also weed with coke on it, supposidly should get you like coked out, but i doubt it. Chronic also refers to dank weed.

5. here in cali.. chronic just means regular weed like midgrade... though ive smoked some potent strains of medical chronic but on the street, chronic is just some regular shit nothin special

6. SMOKING COCAINE DOESN'T FUCKING WORK. STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY AND DO YOUR FUCKING HOMEWORK ON A DRUG BEFORE YOU TAKE IT.

You have to add a hydrocarbon to cocaine to allow it to combust properly and release the chemicals within. Otherwise, you're just burning cocaine and inhaling the cut, and whatever was put into the coke that was latent- releasing a bunch of dangerous chemicals that or normally inactive unless burned.

Guess what adding a hydrocarbon to cocaine does?

Turns it into CRACK cocaine.

For god's sake, do your fucking homework.

7. if it doesnt work then why do people still roll primos

8. Because they're ignorant of the truth, and whatever effects they have are either placebo or from the burning chemicals of whatever the cocaine is cut. It's the biggest waste of coke, aside from dumping it down your toilet.

9. originally chronic meant good weed...like today people saying dank weed...I have no idea when the word chronic started to mean weed with coke.

10. In Florida, chronic is rarely ever used. When it is, someone is
    referring to very good weed.

Smoking weed laced with coke is really popular among my friends
    and most of Florida IMO. The best way is to use reggie/mids and
    sprinkle about .2 on an original Phillie/Swisher. The coke covers
    the bad taste of the average weed, and makes the blunt taste
    great in return.

You definitely get a little high feeling but the coke gives you the up
    as if it were a line and doesn't make you fall to sleep like a normal
    blunt of some shwag would.

BTW, we call them stanks/dirties.

11. yea i think thats what they mean chronic in my hood is crack rocks mixed with bud.

12. Well around from my area we call that premo when you mix it up..from personal experiance its a wast of time and weed...

13. Using a hydrocarbon is only used when the converting cocaine into cocaine sulfate in an intermediate step. The cocaine is then converted from cocaine sulfate to cocaine hydrochloride with an acid (most commonly HCl). A hydrocarbon is only used (as an alternative to sulfuric acid) to remove the coca alkaloids from the leaves themselves.

In order to make crack cocaine you add sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) to change then coke back into its free base form.

Cocaine hydrochloride (the nice pearly yayo that you snort into your nose) vaporizes at a higher temperature than base (crack), so it is generally more suitable for inhalation; however, cocaine HCl can be effectively smoked with the right amount of heat. So yes, you CAN smoke coke, but not at as low of a temperature as smoking base.

Cocaine doesn't need a hydrocarbon to combust properly, that's ridiculous.

If someone were to take what you said seriously it might put them in serious danger. If someone tried to cook cocaine down to crack by using a hydrocarbon like you suggested, it could potentially be very dangerous and cause a serious explosion. Not to mention the fact that it would not produce crack.

14. Hey! Let's chill on the name calling! That's seriously not tolerated here. :mad:

15. Yeah, sorry.

16. can anybody else explain why this guy is such an asshole, because i sure can't? :confused: