Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cronic Headaches

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Jcole95, Apr 4, 2011.

1. I have cronic headaches, i've tried alot of different medication to minimize them. Nothing works but weed. I have three or for headaches/migraines a day. Do you think it's possible I could get a script for medical marijuana?

2. man maybe its all the weed your smoking. i use to have headaches in the morning to early noon and round night time again id have terrible headaches and be groggy i cut back the weed and feeel much better

3. but ya just go into a clinic and say you have back pain possibly from duh duh duh.... and that you believe its causing you headaches which is causing you diffculty sleeping. i think that would work

4. I don't even smoke alot of weed, just when I have time, two or three times a month.