Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cronic caramel

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by B.A.R, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Just picked up a 3x2 square of some cronic carmel, supposidly its made from O.G kush. I was just wonder on average how much weed is put into it and also can i take half or do i need to eat the whole thing. I relize every batch is diffrent but what is the generial rule of thumb when it comes to these bad boys.

[​IMG]

2. Looks good! But what you said is very true, every batch is different. Even two batches with the same exact quantity, of the exact same herb, can have entirely different potencies, depending on the efficiency of the processing methods used.

Did the person who gave it to you give you any stats on the candy, or any guidelines at all?

If not, your best bet is to try eating about half, and then wait 40 minutes to see how you feel before eating the rest. This is common advice for dispensary single-doses, where some people have the ability to absorb edible cannabis much more easily than others, and where it varies especially with the processing methods used, it's good advice to heed, when sampling a new edible.
    For reference, a concentrate (edible made from a form of hash or extract) dose is usually around 0.15g, and a herb dose is around 0.35g, and will work better or worse, depending on the processing methods used. Edible cannabis, when processed well, has the potential to be much stronger and longer-lasting, than smoking the same herb.

Hope this helps.. if you have any more info on the candy or its contents, we could probably try to provide you with better insight. Good luck!

3. Thanks for the response/help. I picked it up from my buddy who got it from a the person who made them. The only thing he said was that i have to take it with milk, not really sure why but i like milk anyway so i might as well do it. When I eat them later tonight I will follow what you said and eat half then wait a little and see how i'm feeling.