Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crohn's disease in Connecticut

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by tokin tokin, Aug 8, 2011.

1. So i just moved to CT and don't know anyone here. Does anyone know when Connecticut will vote on a medical bill? I really need this bill to pass so i can safely obtain some herb for my nausea without getting robbed. Im not going to walk up to random people and ask so that idea isn't going to work. Any ideas when this will pass? I know it passed the house and senate a few years back but was vetoed by the governor.

2. #2 tharedhead, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2011
    The news looks positive. Try to keep below the 1/2 ounce limit. There should be a lot of excellent outdoor floating around this fall.

NY and CT Move Closer to Jersey-style Medical Marijuana

http://gawker.com/5809725/connecticut-decriminalizes-marijuana