Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crock Pot -Canna Oil

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Reo, May 19, 2014.

1. hey guys so got this kick to make brownies last Wednesday. did some internet searching that Friday on methods and found this wonderful community in the process........ after reading pages upon pages and talking to a buddy at work I have decided to get a crock pot to do the thc extracting method since I can keep it low profile outside. and away from noses. and have it go for the recommended extraction time

I have read a little and talked a little about how to do it with a crock pot and recommendations are to add butter or coconut oil, water, pot. set on low and stir ever so often during the recommended cook time. move mix to a container put in freezer to stiffen up take out the top since the butter or coconut oil separates from the water when cooled. heat it up strain out the last of the herb and use.

is there any tips to this or corrections that need to be made to this?
    I want to get it right the first time around.