CRITICAL THUNDER AUTO

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Bigdaddykane208, Jun 20, 2017.

1. No sprout 3 days

2. Patience is a virtue.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. If you threw the seeds straight into soil you should wait at least 7 days before worrying

• Like Like x 1
  4. Make sure the soil stays moist. Not soaking but moist.

• Like Like x 1
  5. What he said....and do not start digging to see if it's growing. I would wait 2 weeks before I completely give up on it. Not much effort to keep it going that long, a couple of sprays with the spray bottle every day

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. For sure the temp is in the 70s and humidty high 80s and it had a little taproot before i put into soil i aldo have 150w led on it doing 12/8 till it sprouts then ima do 24/7

7. U mitive planted them to far down give it time

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

8. She popped this morning is facing downwards im thinking it will rise as it gets light i have another 150w led should i put that it for 300w

9. Should i bring the light closer theres the sprout

Attached Files:

10. Buy a cfl and put just above the plant.

12. Your led is fine. Keep about 30" inches away and slowly lower every day or other day

13. Lower everyday its about 3 ft away now

14. I can't remember you saying. Is this your first grow? And if it is - could you tell me why you picked an auto? I'm just curious.

15. First grow and i was doing some research and many said go with autos for my first time less work with them

16. I'm not trying to rain on your parade but having to switch your light schedule to 12/12 is hardly more work. If you have any problem during your grow that interrupts normal growth, ie: a deficiency, it will greatly effect your yield. Growing photos allows time to rectify potential problems that might occur and is a better choice for beginners. Good luck.

17. Shit well you live and learn right and and i just got back home from work and she is up right i really dont want to lower the led but should i not gonna give nutes the frst month just phd tap water

Attached Files:

18. Humdity and temp levels should b what in seedling stage