Critical super silver haze

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Luxap89, Nov 3, 2013.

1. #1 Luxap89, Nov 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2013
    Iight guys and gals... here's everything...

600 watt mh / hps

Delishious' critical super silver haze

46 day veg

16 days in flower

monster cropped, lsted, and topped a few times

ffof / 7 gal. Root pouch

Pure essentials black label nutes with a little more stuff here and there

My box is home made. W/4ft. H/5.5ft. D/4ft.

everything I just listed was free except the seeds and lights...if you live in nazi america you all know were all on a budget and trying to get by every day. Apparently if you ask nicely you get stuff for free (even sometimes in america lol)

so let me know what you guys think...i think i know what im doing but im still in experimental phase. Thats how you learn new thing!

L.

Attached Files:

2. also threw a 105 watt cfl for the hell of it. The plant gets rotated everyday to get some better lower growth in there.
    also attack of the giant pictures are coming...sorry

3. Oh and my friend found a giant roll of Jewish rapping paper( lmao yea.... ) on the side of the road somewhere...very reflective, no creasing, and the best of all...FREE...I love that word!

4. looks very good, that thing's a monster. and free is always a good thing!

5. You know what they say...the best things in life are free And indeed she is a beast. I'm going for gold on this one lol

6. Day 16 of flower....

I used AN bud blood the first two weeks of flower to get pistols as soon as possible...it certainly works but i guess it really cuts the whole stretching period...I would have liked a little bit more stretch but she's still doing quite dandy

Attached Files:

7. Dang man looks amazing haha.
    How many tops do you have on there? Counted them up yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Too many bro but when the buds start forming better I'll have a better round about number lol she's doing great I feed her today...I'll post some pics in a little bit. Thanks for stopping by bro!

L.

9. Day 17 of flower...

she got fed today. Getting frosty already

Attached Files:

10. Day 21 of flower...

its a little cold on the east coast..closed box can get to 69-70 degrees with the lights on so you know what that means when the lights turn off but she's still getting frosty lol

Attached Files:

11. Geez...is there any more love on this site?? I thought we were on here for the budds guys and gals...

12. #12 dishphead, Nov 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2013
    whats up luxap my eyes nearly popped out when I saw your pix her canopy looks great. I just started two LA Conf. and im waiting on my 600w to come in, I'd be happy if my two plants got as big as your girl there but I'm on a time limit I want to harvest like half the way into February. How much you hoping to yield on this?

13. Such kind words bro. It really means a lot...thanks. this is my first plant with a 600. I was using cfls before and it was just that time to upgrade ya know..we gotta start somewhere..and there's no hate towards cfls I really did micro grows just because they're so interesting but when you are looking for more you gotta make that upgrade.

No lie though, I didnt expect this from this plant. It absolutely amazes me everyday and I'm very grateful. Like I said, I didn't know what to exspect so ordered my seeds and just planted one in a 7 gallon root pouch, let it grow, lst, topped, tied down, and ended up with this Lol.

I'm new to genticts too so I don't know that much about the LA Conf. But you give her love and shell love you back(accasionally slapping her up a bit Lol maybe super crop, lolli pop, topping Lol) and you can get a nice Bush like this bitch here. And I'm sure shell love the lumens with the new light coming in. And February sounds like you can get a decent amount of veg in before flower! Any who, good luck on your jouney sir (or miss)! Mine is going great and I hope the same for you and everyone else growing a God giving right.

L.

14. That last photo of the buds is intense for week 3!  May dense buds be with you

15. I'm impressed by her everyday bro...shes a beast! Her fucking truck is huge also...shes getting fed tommorow then more pics to come! Thanks for stopping by!

16. They look great man...keep it up.

17. #17 Luxap89, Nov 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2013
    day 24 of flower...

sugar sugar everywhere! Can't wait for this girl to plump up but she's getting there...also a pic of a clone i took awhile ago. I put her in a 3 gal. fabric pot tonight and she's under CFLs...I doubt she's gonna get any MH time cause I only have 1 box so it depends on her mother lol. she does get some time in the box with the HPS but when mom goes to sleep, under the CFLs she goes. Gotta do what ya gotta do...

L.

Attached Files:

18. VERY happy looking family you have there, lux. well done. wish I had more to say than that but things are coming along so nicely. what kind of camera are you using for those? I'd like to see some good macros in a few more weeks. Shes already looking so good for three and a half weeks another 3 weeks and a decent lens would do her justice.

On a side note, I'm about to plant my two LA Cons, one seed didn't germinate so I threw another in, ima try and get her to crack soon so I can get things rolling.

19. Sub'd cant wait to see the harvest

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Thanks dishphead it mean a lot. I'm only using my pnone Lol its 8mp...but it seems like I'm the only one that knows how to use the focus..everybody is like, "how my buds looking" with blurry buds and a clear and a clear thumb hahaha Lol. But ill get get some pics with the the loop soon.. shes been having a ruff time the past week..a lot of leaves are yellowing and dying so I gave her a good flush and gonna start nutes at half strength again.

I wish you the best of luck with the two babies...if you make a thread make sure to let me know so I can check them out