Critical Skunk Issue Halfway through flower... HELP

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by noseeds20, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Can't figure out what's going on..
    PH in is 6.2-6.4..
    Runoff is 5.8-6.0
    600 Watt LED
    FFOFF
    CalMag and flora series nutes..
    I ran straight PH'd water for over a week and theyre getting worse... any help?

2. Maybe a picture would help lol or a description of the problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Lol Im working on it, had to make the photobucket.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Whatever you guys need let me know, I can get better pictures if needed. Thanks!

5. Fixed

6. Looks like it is late stages of cal/mag deficiency to me possibly other micro nutrients deficient as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Do you water with filtered water or RO water? If so, that's your problem. You don't mention above...only the pH of the water, but this looks like a micro-nutrient deficiency to me....and I'm just taking a stab at it. People who use filtered waters leave their plants without the beneficial and necessary micronutes that are in tap water...believe it or not. If you're in the US, use straight tap water and just pH it. We don't treat our water with chlorine anymore and the stuff they use now will not evaporate OR burn your plants. You also get the micronutrients back in the plant that it needs. And, I hope you're not trying or planning to try flowering all those plants off with 1 600 watt lamp. There is no way you'll get any decent harvest if you do. A single 600 watt lamp is BARELY enough power to flower off 2 plants and if it were me, I would only flower one plant under it. What your plant turns out to be in the end as well as the quality, size and number of buds you get is totally dependent on the strength and quality of light you flower under. We use 4 1000 watt hps fixtures per flower room and 16 plants is all I flower per batch. Each needs space and adequate lighting to produce and get all it can give you out of it. Good luck! TWW

• Like Like x 1
  8. A cal/mag defienciency can be caused by lack of other needed nutrients too - nitrogen is one of them. Your girls look very low in nitrogen.

9. So im going to up the micro nutes and bloom, anc continue cal/mag? At this point I was mislead with the light im using apparently.. My next grow I will be vegging with CFL's and Flowering under a 400w HPS. I'm in a 2x4x5 tent with a 4 inch inline fan and scrubber..