CRITICAL SENSI STAR GROW

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by TiPWiLL, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Okay. This will be my 1st completely organic grow. I stopped nutes and added compost when I flipped to 12/12. She is doing great by the way. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434457025.205126.jpg

So this is a CSS fem seed I have. Grew one out. It was deformed and ended up being a male. (I'm thinking about going back to reg seeds) so I'm trying again. Using some soil from my last grow. Compost and flushed foxfarm soil w/ some perlite. I will get a living soil going adapt. This way once she is ready for her pot the worms will have had time to break some stuff down. I'm new to this. All input is welcome and appreciated.

This is my little lady! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434457210.437863.jpg

She is currently under a cfl and will be grown completely under cfls. She will have 300watts for flower though.

2. I will be updating here probably 2 to 3 times a week. So come along for the ride!

3. I'm subbed

I grown Critical Sensi, my favorite strain of all time!

Omg, bcuz of you I will buy the seeds again and preserve the genetics!

She loos amazing and the smoke out of this world. Not a Daytime smoke for sue if you still want to be functional, lol

Keep it up bro!

ZS

4. This a old post I did back in 10/18/2012

I love it

5. Thanks! I looking forward to it. I was really excited even with the deformed seedling. I assumed it would be alright as it grew but it turned out male. I was disappointed a little. Oh well. All im flowering now is my WW

6. I forgot im also flowering a Northern Light Special. It's not showing any pistils even after 3weeks of 12/12 and my WW is taking off.

7. #7 TiPWiLL, Jun 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2015
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434674763.354717.jpg

Update! She is doing well. Starting on her second set of leaves!

8. Damn... This happened while I was at work today!!!! She is a fast one. I already notice the difference between her and the other seed I popped. This one had waaaaay less stretching in the same exact conditions. I will start noting the ones that stretch a lot. From memory they usually end up being males but I never kept a record of it. I will starting now. May I be on to something? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434758089.248018.jpg

What yall think?

9. I mean, not a whole lot happened. But I didn't expect the 2nd set of leaves to grow so fast. Usually seedlings grow slow and then hit a spurt. This one is moving along... Should I expect fast growth the whole time? As long as the conditions remain of course. Also there is a little of what looks like purplish on the 2nd set of leaves. Im not sure if this strain does it or if I'm doing something wrong. I may need to add to my mix...

All it is right now is old flushed and recycled ff ocean forest and happy frog with some perlite and organic garden compost with an organic humus and manure. And come lava rocks will be im the transplant mix as well. Anything else I should maybe consider adding? Id like to stay organic with this one so plz dnt recommend any synthetic stuff. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434758671.696500.jpg

It does not show on the 2nd leaves on the camera but u can see it under the leaf and on the stem too! Should I even worry?

10. #10 ladyluckybean, Jun 20, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
    Whenever I feel like something is wrong, I top dress ewc. It's either nothing and my ewc top dress won't harm it or it helps so the problem resolved. Very safe answer to organic mysteries. :)

Lots of people feel that vigorous tall plants tend to be boys. I've noticed as well but it isn't set in stone. They'll show preflowers in veg and you can easily see the sex. When in doubt let it grow out more.

11. I do believe I want to try sexing clones. This way I don't have to wonder as long. I want to grow this plant in my next flower cycle. I hope she is ready. And btw im no sure if they make reg css but this is feminized (along with the 1st one who ended up male) so we'll c.

12. Yeah, it always seems that the best looking plants (seedlings) are males.

J

13. [quote name="jerry111165" post="21773227" timestamp="1434807087"]Yeah, it always seems that the best looking plants (seedlings) are males.

J[/quote

Lol well this is supposed to be a fem seed so I hope that's not the case

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434886098.441922.jpg

She is workin on her 3rd set of leaves too! I'm a proud mom

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434886181.247955.jpg

She does not have an even tone yet. Is that something to worry about?

15. my new growth tips are always a little lighter than the rest of the leaf. don't worry about a thing! you're doing great. soon you will need to feed them. are you just reusing the FFOF/HF? is that just for seedlings or is it something you plan to veg and bloom in? you may want to ask if you should reamend lime in the beginners soil thread. i'm not sure if or how much lime should be applied.

16. The transplant mix

Quote from an earlier post

All it is right now is old flushed and recycled ff ocean forest and happy frog with some perlite and organic garden compost with an organic humus and manure. And come lava rocks will be im the transplant mix as well. Anything else I should maybe consider adding? Id like to stay organic with this one so plz dnt recommend any synthetic stuff.

Btw I didn't copy n paste to be a smart ass.

Thanks for your help!

17. And I was more worried about the color on the edge of the leaves. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434904374.950632.jpg

18. it might be time to feed her. things you could give her that would also boost the compost you've added would be a SST like they mentioned or a kelp tea. top dress with some EWC too. unless you buy the correct coconut water (theres very very few that are acceptable) the powdered coco water is the best for cytokins. so if you can't get good coco water, I would use your corn seeds instead. that will give you better results over a coco water that is from a store most likely. if you can get a good price on a case a baby young coconuts and crack them open, it's hard to find a brand that does not pasteurize the water first killing all the good stuff. this is why I think the corn seeds would be best for you ATM. the EWC will give you nutrients that are available along with some microbes to help. a kelp tea will help rooting and too many things to mention. check out waktoo's thread on kelp tea. the past two months I've been here, each time there's a problem, I would suggest adding a nutrient and then they would say, no, you just need EWC. its like their answer to most everything. lol

i'm glad you're here tipwell. its so nice to have active female members around.

19. Yea there is miss highlife too. Idk if she's been on but her grows are fun to watch as well. Sometimes she'll stop posting but when she picks it back up its great to see how her plants have been.

20. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435231607.910706.jpg

She is coming along. I ended up finding the pure coconut water at Walmart. I gave a little to everyone and they seem to love it.