Critical purple auto and Sour kush auto Drying/Curing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by josh90, Mar 14, 2018.

1. so I have planted my first 2 seeds of the year I will keep this thread updated for future information about the plants them selves and my growing methods,along with what I use. Iplanted 1 critical purple auto flower and 1 sour kush auto flower. All seeds from growerschoiceseeds.and look forward to any feedback or advice.

Attached Files:

2. hey there. nice i have a 4day old critical auto. ever grown the strain before?

3. No this is the first time for both. How about u

4. nope. but in a few months we can say, hell yea we have lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. I got a gorilla glue autoflower too that I might throw in there. What kind of lights r u using

• Like Like x 1
  6. Good luck friend I'll be here to watch this go down!!

7. just a 250w and 400w once i get temp down in a 80x80

• Like Like x 1
  8. I tested my water and I think it’s to high so rain water maybe my best bet to use

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. My 2 little seedlings r starting to shed their seeds off there leaves maybe another day or two and I can start taking pictures

10. I decided to try my other mars hydro 300watt(actually about 150watt) in my tent all lights are 18 inches but let me know what y’all think. If I should keep in there or is it too much light. Let me know your opinion.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Is there anyone here

12. That looks like a winner!! I know , nobody replies to me too. I will!!! They look good due!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. What kind of quantum boards do you have?

14. Hlg 65 4000k

15. Since my grow tent is in my room and I didn’t order any co2 bags I was wondering If I opened my windows when I wake up and close them at night would that be a good way allow fresh air and co2 in the tent

16. The top pic is the sour kush and the bottom pic is critical purple

Attached Files:

17. Just wanted to post a pic just because these girls r looking so damn good. I think I should have poured a little more foxfarm soil in the bucket. Lol looks kinda low.They are both 1 week and 1 day. And I don’t know if it just the way the sour kush grows or what. It’s a little smaller than the critical purple. Anyone ever grew sour kush autoflower?

Attached Files:

18. Wow these threads use to be jumping when I first started growing I wonder what happen. everyone start using a new site?

19. im growing auto criticials. shouldnt worry about size at the age your plants are. mine are 13days old since breaking the soil. one of them is just over half the size of its sibling.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  20. I am using foxfarm ocean forest soil and I believe it feeds up to 2 weeks. I am gonna be using fox farm trio.( grow big,tiger bloom and big bloom). I know it says use half of what the actual amount is. Anyone recommend the amount I should use. What the hell here’s a pic

Attached Files: