Critical Kush & White Widow - Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by GreenWolvereen, Aug 20, 2017.

1. my sour diesel grow they are truly a power plant and the smell these produce mouthwatering hope you enjoy pics

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. couple shots of dried buds and small portion of my harvest got just over 600gs of 5 clones. IMG_0448[1].JPG IMG_0449[1].JPG

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looking really nice man!

4. My girls are starting to flower! And they looking happy as fuck, praying to the lights when I got home from work this morning lol. The monster in the back right is quite a bit bigger than the other two, I fucked up and forgot to label them when I transplanted so I have no clue which are which lol. I'm hoping the big one is white widow and the two smaller ones are critical kush!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looking pristine greenwolveern I have never seen WW in person growing but have seen 3 with critical and they produce some really dense colas every1 I have seen have been wow factor. them what you got now are going to flourish in late flower giving the right treatment which I can see it is

• Like Like x 1
  6. Well had to scrap the 5 that are flowering good buddy that i bought from for a long time got busted he has kids and i was scared to death he may start ratting people out so chop chop into the compost. I will take a break for a bit and be lurking and will be back soon.

• Like Like x 1
  7. That is pretty shitty bro how the fuck can anybody ban a wonderplant given to us by mother nature it's nuts. people that think cannabis is a dangerous or gateway drug are the real danger to us

8. Yea I'm excited to see which is which here lol won't know for a few weeks at least tho I'm guessing. These girls are really loving their remo nutrients, I can't wait to start seeing these bud sites develop!

9. WHAT!!! Noooooo dude that is so shitty :( my condolences :(

10. Yep sucks for sure but honestly i needed the break lol with holidays coming, hey FYI take that disagree away on my post lol it hurts my posting stats lol

11. It is nice not having to worry about plants sometimes eh lol. Well shit man, hope to see you back soon! And note taken, rating has been changed sorry

• Like Like x 1
  12. wow that sucks :/

• Like Like x 2
  13. Girls are looking gooood! Flowers are comin :) my one plant kinda has some odd discolouration in a couple places, haven't looked too much into what it could be maybe you guys have an idea? Other than that everything is going good!

Attached Files:

14. Always gotta be careful that does suck though... Ive had some friends that act all tough and shit yet when they get popped with weight they'll always magically get out in such an amazing time frame and always have some bullshit excuse and one less plug ... learned to just steer clear from people like that lol.

15. Yep this guy got out in 4hrs of being in county jail why i did it, i did notice he got charged with possesion mj 1st offense and not possesion with intent so he obviously didnt have any weight but what are you going to do i can always grow another plant and id rather be safe then sorry lol.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Looks like cal/mag, also are you still giving some of the veg nutes or did you pop straight over to flower your plants are still gonna be in veg for the first 3 weeks of flower so you want to cont those nutes and gradually work them over to flower by the 3rd week.

17. your showing a little nute burn on tips as well and new growth is still drawstringing a bit so i think its cal/mag and or you may be having a little lock out check ph going in and coming out.

18. I'm feeding the suggest amount and THEN SOME cal/mag lol Idk how it could be that! My other babes look totall fine too, it's always just one plant fucking with me lol

19. Drawstringing?

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

20. Subbed.. just dropped a Bf Critcal kush photo and auto.. a few days ago... waiting to see final days of your bro.. nice grow so far :)

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1