Critical Kush & White Widow - Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by GreenWolvereen, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Looking awesome and bushy, still think they need a touch more cal/mag but hey what do i know lol your gonna be fine. Mine get harvested Sunday gonna do some updated photos in a bit

• Like Like x 1
  2. oh this is gonna be so good
    this cola is the size of a coke can lol.
    IMG_0424.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  3. Haha you were right, they did need more coco! Things happen really fast in this coco so the days I do a little mini flush you can see the plants are starting to show need for calmag! But they're good noweeww

4. Day 2 @ 12-12 things are good

Attached Files:

5. Yeah they look awesome and happy, i just notice the drawstringing of your leaves is why i say that when those tips start to turn left or right and not straight out that is an early sign of it fyi.

6. Yea I meant to say they needed more calmag**** not coco, typical stoner lol. I'm adding more regular calmag along with my nutrients now, just an extra 5ml to start and go from there. They are looking happy and growing fast as fuck lol

7. Like I said, they're growing fast! Seems I'm having to add more regular cal/mag on top of the nutrients I'm already feeding, no worries tho! I'll be getting my second light next wednesday if all things go well so I'm pumped about that. Should have no problems getting 16-24oz!

Attached Files:

8. The extra cal may most certainly helped! Girls are looking reeeeeeeal good!

Attached Files:

9. These plants are growing, FAST lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yeah i changed up so organic nutes with my 2nd batch of clones and they are rocking as well i will update pictures tonite

• Like Like x 1
  11. My second light is getting here Wednesday, shits about to get real! Lol

Attached Files:

12. from tonite my 5 girls IMG_0441.JPG IMG_0442.JPG IMG_0443.JPG IMG_0444.JPG

13. Thanks harvest is basically dry gonna end up with about 600grams and it is AMAZING will share a final dry pic once last plant is done drying another day or so.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Fuck these plants are getting huge. They are almost literally taking up the entire tent lol, they're WAY bigger than my last plants when I harvested and they still have some more growing left to do :O my second light will be here either tomorrow or the following day!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. looking good man
    you still have 1/4 of the tent left to fill imo
    my next grow im going to try a scrog
    want to see my 5x5 completely full of tops lol

• Like Like x 2
  16. She filling up fast lol

17. WOOHOO! My second light has arrived and it's sitting pretty in my tent already. Good things are coming guys!!!! At least a pound is what I'm aiming for this time around!

Attached Files:

18. You need to snip a couople clones before they flower too much keep it goin lol they look awesome if i tilt my head sideways hehe

• Like Like x 1
  19. I'm not gonna delve into cloning just yet Mikey, soon, maybe my next grow! I wanna have everything dialled in just right! Really thinking I can get at least a pound this time that's my goal lol