Critical Kush & White Widow - Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by GreenWolvereen, Aug 20, 2017.

1. The ladies are looking good! I started feeding half strength nutes already and they seem to be liking it. Will be full strength next week!

Attached Files:

2. The girls are just starting to grow their second sets of leaves, moving along nicely :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Looking good brother!!! My clones are jamming in flower gonna harvest momma this weekend 5 clones should be ready in about 40 more days.
    IMG_0292.JPG IMG_0293.JPG IMG_0294.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  4. Girls made some significant growth since yesterday and today! Looking reeeeeally good

Attached Files:

5. Looking gooooood, these girls are loving their Reno nutrients so far!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Looking super healthy brother!
    smoked some of my last harvest and gotta say highest ive been in 10 years

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thank so bro! These nutrients seem amazing so far! That's awesome too, my last grow of cotton candy is really nice too

8. Girls are growing nicely but they seem to have been droopy these last couple days, I've been on top of my feeding/watering so I'm not really sure why. Maybe it's all in my head? Think I'm gonna be transplanting soon into the 5 gallon smart pots

Attached Files:

9. Girls are growing nicely but they seem to have been droopy these last couple days, I've been on top of my feeding/watering so I'm not really sure why. Maybe it's all in my head? Think I'm gonna be transplanting soon into the 5 gallon smart pots

10. Be sure you are adding cal/mag with coco in that first pic it looks like early sign of calmag def which is very common from what ive read in coco but they look great and yes tad droopy but nothing to be concerned with.

11. I am definitely adding calmag, it's MagnifiCal in my nutrient line up. Should I be feeding just regular cal mag on top of what my feeding chart suggests maybe? But it's only one plant that even looks like calmag deficiency? I've just been feeding feeding watering like the nutrients say to do so I wonder if I should just give the one plant a shot of revival cal mag? Lolfuckin weed plants always tripping me out. I know when they get thirsty they get droopy, but they also get droopy when you feed them, they just haven't been looking really perky the last few days I dunno

Attached Files:

12. you watering them everyday? my understanding is that coco drys out quick and you have to water almost every day but i know nothing about coco other than what ive read lol seems way to difficult for me to ever fuck with why i like organic soil just add water and organic nutes when needed lol and forget about it

13. I've been watering every second day but I'm now thinking its gonna have to be every day lol. Which isn't too big of a deal, I just transplanted 4/5 into 5 gallon smart pots and 1 into a 1 gallon just as an experiment to see how it flowers in a small pot. Was only going to keep 4 originally but the all the roots looked so damn healthy I didn't wanna toss one or give it away lol. They're looking good! Will start watering every day, feed/feed/water regime!

Attached Files:

14. The two plants that looked like cal/mag deprived are already bouncing back! I guess repotting into bigger pots helped because they were pretty much all root bound in the solo cups. The root balls didn't fall apart AT ALL while transplanting and they looked super super healthy, I think they just weren't able to utilize the nutrients well because of no room; they're looking awesome right now guys!

Attached Files:

15. Is that Tupur your growing in or coco?

16. It's canna coco! I'll post a picture of the bag later when I wake up

17. So it's day 3 of being in the 5 gallon smart pots and they happy! When I got home from work this morning they were all just praying to the light which was a nice sight to see! So I'm going to be feeding every day from now on, feed/feed/water. Not too sure as for run off though, from the bit I've read so far watering to run off every time you feed isn't good because the coco retains moisture and nutrients really well so if you're constantly watering to run off you're essentially just wasting the nutrients away. Soooo it's a bit of a learning curve but I'm just gonna pay attention to them and see how they're reacting. I think I'll feed/feed with no run off and then when it's time to straight water I'll go til I see about 10-15% runoff and go from there! If anyone has grown in canna coco I'd love to hear your thoughts on this!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Quick little update; I'm pretty sure the cal/mag deficiency is correcting itself in the two plants it was showing, girls are looking happy as fuck!

Attached Files:

19. are those autos? if not top those bad boys they ready to bush

20. Lol I'm literally topping them right now!

• Like Like x 1