Critical Kush & White Widow - Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by GreenWolvereen, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Looks frosty as fuck... what's that on your tent doors or wall.. the black dhalia what ?

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. The black dahlia murder, it's called fuckin death metal check it out!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I have 13 jars filled, roughly an oz in each jar with a couple having maybe 2 oz, will be weighing the total harvest in a few days once i finish my work week!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Where did the kief come from ?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Very nice looking one... If I wasn't so damn cheap that'd definitely be of interest to me lol. But me and my 6$ loupe do well considering so can zoom into single trichomes haha does take some practice though.

6. I got this awesome device called the Trim Bin! It has a nice micron screen on the first bin and it falls through to the collection bin! [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. I have a couple loupes but this 40$ microscope off amazon works better. If you can figure out a way to stabilize it and get a good focus you can really see the Trichomes in depth.

• Like Like x 1
  8. So I weighed today......

AND I TOTALLED 450.16 GRAMS!
    My first pound!

193.99 g of Critical kush #1
    143.18 g of Critical kush #2
    112.18 g of White widow #1

Beyond stoked, and proud of myself. I grew almost exactly 1.1 grams per watt. Not bad for LED hey! Definitely a very happy camper today. I'll be taking a couple months off to do some renovations and wait for my grow license from the government to come in, but I'll still be surfing the forums and will answer any replies to this thread if they arise! Thanks everyone for taking this journey with me, may you live long and prosper, have a happy New Year as well!

• Like Like x 4
  9. That is a damn good harvest I'm definitely envious haha...

Here's a couple snaps from my little loupe.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. I just popped a critical + I like ur plant

• Like Like x 1
  11. i have a critical auto almost finished, and a critical photo under the scrog screen getting swoll... probably flip her within a month or so.. her and that cheeese just loving it in there... also how much did that trim bin run you ?

12. Did u trim once she had dried

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

13. Nice my man! The trim bin was $68 plus 20 for express shipping.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I spent a good 10 hours doing a wet trim once I harvested, then once they were dry I did a nice finishing dry trim and this is how much kief I got. 7.6 grams lol and it smells UNREAL! My lady made a bunch of cannabutter from a couple grams and the brownies she made are potent!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Cooking with it is miles stronger I had a crop of northern lights go over harvest as I was in hospital so put 400 grams into a batch of butter and made cakes with it I've never been so stoned in my life would wake up the next day still stoned

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hahaha that's fucking awesome! I'm only making edibles with the kief though, keep all my nice big colas for smoke and I'm extracting rosin and shatter from all the popcorn

17. Congrats on the nice harvest GW you definatley did an awesome job in the COCO guessing that is how you will continue to grow moving forward. How is the taste is it as good as the organic no nute soil in your opinion? I will start my text grow in February so tune into my page for the ride, gonna do 3 GG4 autos

• Like Like x 2
  18. Thanks buddy!!
    Yea man I'm.definitely sticking with the coco and my nutrient regime, I'm going to lst and scrog like a motherfucker on my next grow though! Just waiting on my legal papers to come in from the government before I start popping seeds into the pots

The taste so far is actually r3ally good! I'm on week 3 of curing and the few joints I have rolled have all.burned nice white ash, burned evenly, and tasted pretty damn good! Obviously it's going to get better as it cures but its already nice clean smoke! I'm going with different genetics next round as well www.jordanoftheislands.ca check this shit out! I'm doing god bud

• Like Like x 1