Critical Kush & White Widow - Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by GreenWolvereen, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Hello again fellow cultivators! I'm starting up my next grow and am so excited, gonna be doing a few things different and am expecting some excellent results! Strap in and tag along for the ride! Here's the basics of my grow. Will update regularly.

Strains
    - Critical kush ( barneys farms) & White widow (canuk seeds)

Light(s)
    - Perfect Sun LED Dwarf Star (equal to 400-600 hps)

Medium
    - Canna Coco (coir)

Nutrients
    - Remo Nutrients
    (Micro, grow, bloom, velokelp, Astro flower, MagnifiCal, natures candy)

Growing Environment
    - 4X4X6 grow tent
    - 4" exhaust fan/carbon filter
    - 16" oscillating "wall" fan

• Like Like x 1
  2. Good luck! I have a couple of those barney's critcal kush beans, looking forward to seeing how yours turn out!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. So last night I got home from vacation, and immediately used my brand new TDS tester to see the ppm of my tap water because if it was over 200 I was supposed to use RO water for my nutrients, BUT it's only 120 ppm (thank god) so I am all set!

I started the germination process of my seeds also, using the paper towel method. I have 3 critical kush and 2 white widow. Plan on only growing 4 once again so one of my buddies will get a free plant haha. So yes, now I am just waiting for the taproots to pop through so I can plant them in their solo cups! In the meantime I'll be cleaning and organizing/cleaning my grow room getting ready for the fun! I will update in a couple days!

Attached Files:

4. Why haven't you grown them yet! Lol

5. I've actually got a white widow in week 3 right now and only have space for one plant :/

6. Ohhhh word! Week 3 of veg or flower? I can't wait to have some white widow it's been years lol

7. Here are my BF critical Kush at the start of week 2 of flower[​IMG]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  8. Very nice my dude! No issues during germing and veg eh?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Week 3 veg as of today, I can't say that I've ever smoked it before so I'm pretty excited about it!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Got 5 in 20 litre pots in a 4x4 tent, middle of the 5 is sour diesel cos one of the 5 critical kush didn't make it but the other 4 have done great so far, no problem's what so ever. Really bushy, I went with some low stress training which made them even more bushy. Got to love a bit of bush! I have done a journal, feel free to check it out

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hey bro!!!!!!! Welcome back... Cant wait to see you rock that coco! My chocolate cream is jamming right along will harvest it this weekend and already have 5 clones off her in flower Check my journals, here is a tease Clones are in there 11th day of flower. IMG_0227.JPG IMG_0229.JPG IMG_0220.JPG IMG_0224.JPG IMG_0230.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  12. Hey dude!!! It feels good to be back, good to see you're still killing it as always! I'm definitely curious to see how the canna coco turns out! Ill check your journals later on when I wake up! (nightshifts yay)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Ehhhhh so 4/5 of my seeds taproots popped and were about an inch long before I dropped them into their solo cups. 1 of my white widow seeds didn't make it it would seem...I planted it, see what happens. They were freebie seeds anyways! Now we just wait til they sprout :)

Attached Files:

14. Yeah im curious to learn coco, there is a guy on you tube that grows Auto;s in it and he is getting 2 to 3 lbs a plant with his technique

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hahahahaha! That is Neil, he's the guy that builds my lights. His auto grows are insane! Perfect sun spectrum baby!

16. 4/5 have sprouted from the coco! 1 of them is kinda looking weird, haven't seen this before. Can anyone tell me if this is ok?

Attached Files:

17. Never mind it was just the seed husk being a little bitch and not falling off. All is well! The one white widow that didn't crack actually did crack and it's just about popping out of the coco! I'll be placing them in the tent under the LED tomorrow!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Looking good IMG_0261.JPG IMG_0265.JPG IMG_0266.JPG IMG_0269.JPG that WW is gonna be fun to grow as well as the critical! I just gave all my freshly flowering clones a trim at the base and rearranged them in the tent and gave them nice top dress of bat guano and greensand they will be happy tomorrow when they get there watering with recharge and mammoth P

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yea I'm excited man! I'll be putting the babies under the big light tomorrow and then we're rocking and rolling! Your girls are looking really nice as usual!

20. My one lagger finally sprouted out of the coco so all 5/5 are good to go so far! I just placed them in their new home for the next few months, got them 5 feet away from my dwarf star like recommended! Everything is on track! Yeeyee over and out!

Note : the led looks super purple in these pictures but in person it is actually very white, kinda strange but yea lol this is not one of those cheap ass amazon lights!

Attached Files: