Critical Kush Taking Too Long?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Sequitur, Mar 13, 2016.

1. This strain is supposed to be 55-60 day flowering time and I'm in day 68 now with big dense pretty redhaired buds but still the trichs are clear to cloudy at best.

Here's a small sample:

IMG_1421.JPG

2. Nice!!! patients it's hard sometimes! But I'm sure will be more rewarding if you just sit back and wait. Sometimes they take longer depending on your lighting, ventilation, circulation etc...Good Luck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  3. You took a sample from your Girl???

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Did you start counting from the first day you flipped to flower or are you counting from the time you actually started seeing bud formation? I grew that strain for about a year and a half and it generally finished at 60 days past the time I saw the first buds forming. It was a decent strain grown indoor, but put those suckers outside and see what they do. Had a couple of extras last spring and decided to finish them outside and WOW....they did well!! TWW

• Like Like x 2
  5. Where you count from does matter indeed. And there are too many factors to nail the time perfectly, each time. These aren't equations...they're sexy ass smokable ladies. Watch the hairs, then the trichomes, and they'll let you know when they're ready to give themselves to you.

The best growers are part philosopher, and part mad scientist...part student and part parent.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. I was counting from the day I switched to 12/12. Thanks for the answers it makes complete sense now.

• Like Like x 1