Critical Kush 4x4 grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Clinton Kong, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Hoping this can be used as a diary? Seeds germinated today and put into small pots in potting soil under 100watt CFL with 24/7 lighting[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2. Forgot to mention that in gonna change to an 18/6 lighting schedule after two weeks

3. I'm germinating some critical kush along with amnesia OG. 2 freebies from seedsman. I like the sounds of the critical kush. A fast producer with a good yield.

• Like Like x 1
  4. That's why I went for them. Are you growing in a tent aswell? Hope the germination goes good! I went for paper towel in-between two plates and used my electric blanket and put it in my bed to keep warm (saved on getting a heat mat) haha germinated in about 24 hour's

5. Can't decide whether I'm tenting them or not. I popped mine in a cup of water with aloe/fulvic/coconut water. Once they sunk I put them in seedling mix. One broke ground so far. I added mychorizal fungi to them so I hope they come out strong.

6. I have found over my last 4 or so grows that running everything at 18/6 in veg is the way to go. The plants can work at 24/0 but it seems like the seedlings and clones especially need that dark period.
    As far as germinating I've tried just about everything under the sun but honestly, just wet paper towel seems to be the best results.
    What kind/breeder of critical kush did you get? I had some of that from a dispensary and I loved it! Definitely on my short list of strains to try out soon.
    As far as a journal, there are people who post them here, but realistically there is a grow journal section.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I 2nd the 18/6 from my own experience and a lot info from others. It's just more natural and better for your plants. A lecture i watched recently said 17 hours a day is best. Also only times i've got hermies is on 24/7. You might ask if that's true why would i do 24/7 more than once. That's bc i'm in a cold climate and was to lazy/broke to go buy another heat mat.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. [​IMG]

My critical Kush on the left in DWC.

Got it as a clone

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  9. I was going to go for the cup of water aswell bit opted for the paper towel method cos it's worked every single time for me. Have you made a journal? Im going to make one in a new thread if you're interested in following and see how mine go?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Looking really good man! Very bushy! How long has it been in veg for?

11. Gonna go with the 18/6 as recommended. Just went and checked on them and they've broke the surface. Only potted them yesterday

• Like Like x 1
  12. Barney's farm critical Kush. Ok thanks, I'll try to find the grow journal section and start a new on there. Thanks for the input

13. 2 months!

14. Well almost, it's been showing signs of bud for a few days. Little white hairs. Here is my sugar mama auto [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Looks like it's been going for longer than that. That's the beauty of hydro, mine will look nothing like that after two months veg sugar mama looks nice as well

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  16. Great looking plants! What genetics are your Critical Kush?

17. Oh nm I read they're from Barney's Farm :)

• Like Like x 1