Critical Kush 4x4 600w hps grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Clinton Kong, Jun 25, 2017.

1. 2nd feed which is an AM feed same strength nutrient's but this added an extra litre to each pot making it to 3ltrs per pot. Got a decent amount of run off this time round. Looked slightly droopy so needed a feed, they go to sleep at 2pm till 8pm so I'll check on them then

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2. This is my third feed in the big pots, same as above. Plants seem to be loving life at the moment. Will take clones soon and switch to flower shortly after[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Took some clones today. Need to flip soon though, space is looking tight[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Another veg feed before I flip them in the next couple of days. Looking good so far [​IMG]

5. Week 7 for the critical and week 6 for the sour diesel. Decided to flip today so it will be the start of week one of flower, put a net over the top and tried to open and shorten to plants as much as possible [​IMG]

6. First flower feed which was a PM feed. Went straight in with 15ml of A+B which took the pH down to 6.0. The feed is taking the pH down, when I put 15ml of A+B it takes the pH from 7.4 to 6.0. That's per 5 litre by the way. The plant's seem to be happy, not too sure about putting the net over the top, it's not a very good one but I can't adjust my light so didn't want to take them of the stands[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. AM feed today at the same dose as before! Still looking really happy, soon to be starting the 2nd week of flower. Will update them with more pictures[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Update on the cloner. They have been in there 7 days and have started to show roots, some more than others. Topped up Res with more root stimulator. Hope the next few days I'll see more progress [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. Had to feed a few hours before lights on cos I'm really rushed today. Plants seem to be drinking a lot more so might have to add another litre per feed. Will assess next time I feed when the lights are on[​IMG]

10. START OF WEEK 2 OF FLOWER
    Been keeping it the same with the feed, think I'll have to up it next time for certain, just didn't have enough chlorine free water to do the extra litre.

Have a good week people [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. CLONES IN CLONING MACHINE FOR 10 DAYS
    If I get the time I must put these in soil soon. Was hoping to get longer roots before transplanting but by the look of the cutting, it looks like it could do with being in some soil[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. CLONES POTTED AFTER 12 DAYS IN THE CLONER
    [​IMG][​IMG]

13. 2nd ATTEMPT AT CLONING
    After first attempt failed I've got no choice to but to take cuttings from my girl's whilst about to start week 3 of flower. Things I've done or gonna do differently are, opening vents fully on humidity dome, trimming fan leaves, cut down the stem after taking cutting and having the pump on a timer (hour on, 15mins off). That's pretty much it[​IMG][​IMG]

14. BEGINNING OF WEEK 3 OF FLOWER
    Still the same feed, ain't had time to go to the gardening store so will stick with the amount I've been giving. Trimmed the bottom of plant and fed the girls. Still seem to be happy [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. START OF WEEK 4 OF FLOWER
    Kept everything the same. Girls are really happy and so am I cos it's been a smooth run so far [​IMG][​IMG]

16. 7 DAYS IN THE CLONER
    Cuttings have started to show white bumps on the stem and even a one or two have roots spiking out, seems to be doing better than the ones I took during veg and these where 14days into flower! Think it helped loads buy trimming the fan leaves, been spraying every few days with a cloning mister and changed to water today and added some root stimulator. Fingers crossed I have better results this time[​IMG][​IMG]

17. 10 DAYS IN THE CLONER
    TRANSPLANTED INTO SOIL
    I'm really hoping these do better than last time [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

18. START OF WEEK 5 OF FLOWER
    All healthy and looking good still[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. START OF WEEK 7 OF FLOWER, SOUR D IS WEEK 6
    All is going well, even my monster clones took well to the transplant, can't wait to see the out come of them [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. START OF WEEK 8/7 I'm gonna have to leave the critical kush an extra week because I haven't got the time next weekend. Clones are still looking abnormal but growing vigorously. Lst'd the 5 best looking one's and hopefully they'll Bush out. Giving the other 5 to a friend. Been a bit slack with this one towards the end, not so much bothered about yield, just as long as it's good medicine[​IMG][​IMG]