critical jack herer. dwc

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by stonedragon, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Hello people i was wondering if anyone has grown critical jack herer b4 could do with knowing a bit more about her b4 growing. Not getting much info off net.
    need to know how tall she gets
    how bushy
    does she respond well to nutes
    flowering times
    yields
    Im growing dwc and will be using ghe flora series
    vegging under t5
    flowering under 400 w hps.
    thank you in advance for all tips.

2. nobody? will i have to be the guinea pig

3. yeah its sometimes tough going to get your thread picked up on here. I did a little scan on this strain and you probally know more than me,, its a half 50/50 sativa indica variety,, it comes from a Skunk~1 heritage crossed with a pure Sativa,, its a fast and frantic grower which is suppose to give good yields, can be finished flowering in 70 days,, sounds like a good plant gud luck..

Seed Bank:
    Dinafem Seeds

Genetics:
    Sativa 50% / Indica 50%

Parents:
    Critical + x Jack Herer

Photoperiod / Autoflowering:
    Photoperiod

Flowering Time:
    55 - 65 days

Height:
    Medium

THC %:
    14 - 18%

Award Winner:
    No

Available As:
    Feminized Seeds

4. cheers buddy

So glad i joined and found helpfull people like you.

5. Delicious Seeds Critical Jack Herer is another super sativa with a Haze taste and flavour like the genial Jack Herer but with an elevated production thanks to Critical + genetics that shortens the flowering period increasing the crop of this cannabis. Renowned for her uplifting high and a good yield, Critical Jack Herer is an excellent strain for sativa Haze lovers who want a quick finish and a strong high. seeds of this cannabis don't need any special care, all cannabis seeds are hand selected and usually show an excellent rate of germination. They respond well to nearly all growing methods and give you a good yield of up to 450 gr.of a quality marijuana whether you grow them in pots, soil or hydroponics setups. Experienced cannabis growers know that any sativa dominant variety needs a bit longer than her indica counterpartner to mature. So does Critical Jack Herer but don't worry about it, once sprouted, she goes into a fast and furious grow. Her feminized seeds take only 9 weeks before the first harvest, what is excellent for a sativa. They produce strong seedlings which grow into elegant plants with a strong branching system supported by a thin robust stem. Though this variety was meant for indoor cultivation, she gives good results also outdoors with up to 500 gr per plant and a harvest at the end of October. This marijuana variety is very resinous - each plant produces loads of bud sites. There are several different types of buds that can appear on this strain, ranging from hairy buds with small leaflets to large leaflets with copious resin glands. They contain about 20% of THC producing a highly euphoric and very functional effect. Plants of Critical Jack Herer cannabis have a very appealing look, she is coloured light green and has an elegant china looking glossy foliage. During maturing, this Jack variety develops a complex aroma that almost smells like a plant other than a cannabis, which compliments her elegant tall and lanky sativa structure. Short internode gaps explode into dense, rounded bud-clusters which merge into huge, heavy colas by harvest with a sweet pungent musky smell and taste with a stunning combination of stone and high. This strain is recommended for everyone who loves a strong sativa relax after (or during) a hard working day.

thats the seed description from tude. didnt show anything about it when i got it.

Still I didnt know there was an autoflower version.

6. no probs man if I can help I will,, sounds like you got a good plant there and a nice grower,, id imagine a auto jack herer to grow like a demon,, good luck with your grow doesnt sound asthough shes too fussy so im hoping you have a good experience, best of luck :smoking: :D

7. the information i've seen says it's actually 80% sativa. also says that it's 20% thc. you can find this info on the single seed centre's website by searching their site.

I'm growing an auto jack herer right now and it is a very fast growing plant.

I was given some free critical jacks from single seed centre the other day and will be growing those after i'm done with my auto jack and auto assassin in about two and a half months.

did you start a grow journal for your grow? you'll be growing critical jack?

8. Thanks for info buddy.

Im kind of in the same boat as u. Am currently growing autos myself and waiting for them to be out the way then ill start that jack seed. not defo on time yet but its looking like 3 weeks. Ill let u know.
    Let me know how the grow goes.
    Happy Growing

9. ...

you know what, I was wrong, it actually says 70%/30%, my bad, I was looking at another strain. How's it coming?

10. As long as your correct about the thc content who cares lol
    will be planting the jack december 3rd.
    i have dinafem auoto cheese and 2 60 day wonder in the grow room which are due for the chop chop soon so should be a a good christmas and new year :smoking::D

11. ha! I CARE, that's who! Indicas put me to bed, man!

12. Ahh sleep problems soorry man.
    Which do u think is better for headaches?

13. I think that CBD-rich varieties are good for headaches and pain in general. When you're looking into new varieties do a search for CBD, or just be sure to check out the CBD levels. It's not so much a question of Indica or Sativa, though you might find that either may typically have more CBDs, not sure.

14. So what the latest with the Jack Herer Stonedragon is it in the earth yet?

15. Not yet.
    Ive got powder mildew and im waiting till the others are harvested and gone.
    really peed off cause i like to have a constant grow but powder mildews a bitch and infect everything so fresh clean start.

16. so....still nothin'?

17. i have critical jack currently in week 3 of flower growing n coco coir i can say shes deff sativa dominant. Very beautiful plant colas r starting to form on her but im switching from ff nutes to AB sensi coco coir tonight. Hoping for more improvements she can get tall of not contained and will stretch fast if ur not looking one of mine did.