Ok so this journal started out in hydroponics section....things changed so i have moved over here. In the hydro section, the thread is just 'critical jack'. Clones failed and i was having issues with my dwc setup so i said screw it im just gonna scrog this mother and any undergrowth i cut will be made into new clones....in soil with some azomite this time. Feeding them every couple days with some 1/3 nute potion. from the beginning, its day 40. Things are going great with the plant, adapting to the screen well...its been screened for about a week now. I trim some branches and leaves underneath and a few leaves on top, but not alot at once, as not to shock the plant. I dont like removing fan leaves unless they are dead or dying but there were a few on the top that had to go so the future bud sites can get better light. Have been using a light foliar feed in addition to the regular technaflora program. I have 4 clones in soil chilling out in the cab too. They will be removed soon cause im starting 12/12 tonight i think. Im sure there will be a few weeks of stretch still and i dont want the screen too crowded so i think its time...Will continue veg nutes and MH lamp for a week or two depending on how fast she gets sexy. Here are some pics! thats it for now...will update in a few days!