Critical HOG Bubble bucket SCROG. First time.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Darkjasper, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Those mommas look awesome! Personally I'd let them go awhile longer. Just have to keep checking.

2. Haven't updated in about a week but everything is looking very well on my flowering plant. Pistils are now turning amber and I am seeing a fair share of amber trichomes. Tips of leaves are changing colors along with drying out, expecting it to be part of the life cycle and not a ph/nute deficiancy. Even seeing some purple hues on some of the leaves.

Thinking she will need 3 more weeks, starting a flush with very low ppm on the first. Or should I start the flush now? Thoughts?

My clonned plants are looking a bit funny but I attribute that stress to the cloning. There are leaves with a single bladded leaf. There also little leaves that seem to be swirling, think this was a nute deficancy and have flushed and reset the nutes.

Thinking of moving to just bubble buckets next time and removing the res, can't seem to keep the flow even between the buckets.

Here are some more pictures, would appreciate thoughts on harvest and coloration. =)

Attached Files:

3. #63 Ajd0003, Mar 27, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
    What day of flower is it?

I'm sure you could start your flushing, but she definitely has time to swell up even more

4. Sitting at 56 days today.

For flushing I think I will just be doing a low ppm nute. Maybe around 500~ppm and then the last day or two flush with just phed water.

Thinking of going another week or two depending on how she looks.

5. That sounds like a plan to me, and a week or two sounds about right since it looks like there are still some hairs that look like they need to change and recede a little

6. Update time!

So the flowering plant is done, I will be chopping tomorrow. She has started pulling nutes from the leaves and really left it with some awesome coloring over the past week or so. Now the leaves are beginning to dry up and looks sad but the bud still looks great.

For my curing I will be using hygrolids along with Boveda RH packs. I chose the 62% RH since it looks like the best choice for a long cure.

Here are the updated picks from about a week ago till yesterday.

Attached Files:

7. nice I too am growing TH seeds critical hog
    hope mine turn out as good as yours :)
    5 weeks into flowering