Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Critical Hash?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Tctotacon, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Been offered some Hash namely Critical Hash. Does anyone know anything about this type? I am a regular hash smoker and have had quite a few types over the last ten years but never come across this.

The last type I had was called Gardella from Morocco which was like a top Pollen. Anyone from the UK who has any info on Critical and how much it goes for an oz roughly I heard it's meant to be expensive?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Critical hash is hash made with Critical mass seeds from europe. So it has her own taste and strong highness. In Holland its like 1500euro more per kg than gerdella.

3. The Gardella I had was very tanned soft yet brittle to crumble. I have been shown other Hash that people claim to be Gardella but it is darker, bubbles somewhat yet when sprinkled tries to clump back together. I can't wait to try this Critical I hope it worth the money!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Its made with the critical kush plants. Critical kush is now being grown on lots of hash farms as well as alot of newer genetics rather than the landraces that usually make up hashish

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk