Critical AUTO noor flowering at day 60

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Kaptain Kushtain, Jan 12, 2018.

1. High all!
    I curently grow 1 Royal Jack ,1 Northern Light and 1 Critical-all autos and all from Roal Queen Seeds.The Royal Jack and the Critical were planted on the same day- 7th november last year.The Jack is sparckling with tricomes ,buds staring to swell up ,looks and smells amazing,the NL started to flower few days ago but the Critical on the other hand had not even began to flower two months into the grow.I have limited grow space and i can't even twist or bend the branches anymore..the top is 120cm (4feet) tall.I red online that can i change the light cycle to 12/12(im growing on 18/6)for just few days to trigger the flowering.I contacted Royal Queen Seeds and told them about the situation,they gave so much information about the "problem" and advised me to do the same.
    I asked if i have to keep it on 12/12 and they told me

"Normally Autolfowering strains are independent of the light hours, as we mentioned before is possible that the plant does not have the ruderalis properly developed. Therefore the other two Auto Strains should not be affected by the change of the light circle."

So what should i do?Change to 12/12 for 4-5 days and return to 18/6 or keep it on 12/12.I personaly don't like to leave it on 12/12 because i don't wanna fuck up the yield on my two other plants...

2. Without seeing pictures with some tops showing and maybe a picture showing the a side view of a node branching out one cannot see if your plant is a late bloomer or its a plant that needs a kick-start, or its simply a undeveloped seed. Royal Queen Seeds are usually decent, so more info please, like what light(s) are you using and what kind of lighting cycle are you on?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Growing growing 3 plants in 0,5m2 under 400w hps,18/6 light period,coco/perlite mix in 15l (4gal) pots.The left one is the critical that refuses to flower,the right one is the Royal Jack Auto planted on the same day and it stays about 60-70cm tall.I tied the branches so much that i don't even have space to twist or bend them more..the top is almost 4ft (120cm tall)I have a Northern Lights Auto (hat to remove it from the growspace to take better photos) witch started to flower few days ago and its 1 month old and about 50-60cm tall..I water every day but sometimes i miss i day if i overwatered on the previous one.Using water 5,8-6,2 ph and Advanced Nutrients grow/micro/bloom line + calmag.Humidity 40-55% temps 24-26degrees celcius.

Attached Files: