Crisis

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mindgnome, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Well....Where should I start? It is pretty funny, because I know some people. I always smoke these people up good, and I am not a dealer. I have also given free shrooms, and blotter to them. They are cool and very good friends of mine, but it seems like I always get left out when they go to get smoked up. It is a little upsetting, because I sense the feeling that they don't like me unless I have drugs. A few days back we were planning to trip on shrooms. I told them the location they wanted to trip at was a bad one, and they got defensive like I was trying to insult them, but it was the complete opposite. One of them hasnt tripped, and the other one has once. I was just trying to offer some good advice. It is not a cocky statement at all to say I am much more experienced with psychedelic substances than them. I wanted them to have a great experience. I was suggesting that we do something outside, and I was giving suggestions for music. What I want to know is, am I being too forceful with the advice. I know they would have flipped out if we went to this kids house that still lives with his mom and dad. There is no way that would have been a comfortable enviroment.

2. Maybe next time explicitly state that you aren't being a douche; it's just a un-intelligent idea to trip in a house that isn't free of parents. And sadly it may be the truth that the people are starting to take advantage of your un-selfishness. Just stop smoking them out for awhile and if they really do stop hanging out with you then, it may suck, find a new group of friends who aren't likely to make dumb decisions or not treat their good friends well.

3. I have plenty of people to hang out with, it is just that I have been friends with them for quite a while. I probably wouldn't care if they didn't hang out with me, but I probably wouldn't trust anyone ever again.