Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crippy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BuddhistStoner, Feb 23, 2011.

1. So what is Crippy? Is this a strand or is it something else? I find its better than ak-47. Very fruity smell. sells for $20a gram

2. Are you in a southern state? Crip weed is southern slang for dank weed, although it might be a strain I haven't heard of.

3. Seems to be a florida thing. My buddy went down to florida from NYC and he smoked that, said it was probably the dankest thing there.

4. krip is just what we use to describe fire ass trees its no strain it just means fire or dank or watever

5. Hes not saying crip, hes talking about bud sold around florida called "crippy"

6. crip, krippie, all that shit is a term based out of florida.

There used to be a local strain called Kryptonite in the 70s and good weed its still called that for slang. Ironically even in south america I guess due to the latin population of florida the indica hybrids are even called krippi there.

7. in florida crip is usually beasters.

8. Yeah, but it could be an adjective to describe it. I.e.) "Damn, this weed is crippy."
    Dealers don't always know the strain name for their dank so they call it something they choose.

9. examples
    "krippy on deck"
    "you smokin on reggie or dank ? THAT CRIP DAWG , THAT FUEGO YOU CANT SMELL IT!? "
    "that bud was fire as fuck do you know the name? naw just some no name fire ass krip. "

10. I havent heard that term in like 15yrs...

sombody said Crippy and i thought he was talkin bout meth... since meth=crip (term used in so cal in the 90s) was kinda funny when i was like 16 and this dude was askin for crippy im like dude... fuck all that noize..
    then found out what it was and i was like awww thats all good....
    lol

11. Crippy is the non politically correct term referring to the handicapped.

12. just means it's dank bud here in Florida.
    never ever ever buy anything that the dealer calls "no name flame ass shit." trust me. you get some yucked out mids for $50/eighth

13. Crippy probably means that a crip grew it. LOL

14. It means beasters I think.

15. Nice attempt. Not lol worthy.

It just means fire bud. I always get told strain names but when friends ask i just say " I dunno some flame K bud"

16. This made me chuckle although I know it shouldn't have

17. Krippy Is Real!!! Crippy obviously came from a strain it could have been kryptonite, hence the name "krippy" but all in all it was real! small little round nuggets light green w/ bright red hairs I would love to talk to someone who really knows about it and could guide me into figuring out the genetics. And NO it's not just a slang I'm tired of hearing that shit. This was a bright green sativa very hazy like. People did start calling everything good krippy just like when "Chronic" from Serious Seeds came out, everybody was diggin' it and everyone started calling everything good "chronic". "Yo dawg! U got that chronic". Last time I saw real krippy was around the late 90's someone out there knows what I'm talkin bout and someone knows the genetics. There's a high times issue on haze and it talks about the krippy in Miami and the Other Hazes making its way up to NY like the famous Piff thats Supposedly grown in Florida.

18. By the way krippy was the shit!!!!!! One of the original One Hitter Quitters!!! Fluorescent green buds that looked like it glowed in the Dark, bright red Hairs and fat stalky white trichomes. This shit used to rock people to sleep! Nothing like all these soft kushes this was the real deal.

19. First time I had Crippy was under Deerfield Pier in ‘85. It is a STRAIN not just dank weed. The word obviously got misused but the Crippy strain is a very gassy, dense super psychoactive yet relaxing strain that will crush your lungs harder than any other strain I’ve ever hit. 4 of us couldn’t finish a gravity bong hit on this. There’s a Crippy smell you know instantly. Sunshine and 808 got it right