Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crippy weed identification

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SDBro212, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Hey guys,

Just bought some weed at here in the carribeann. So I know it’s not going to be the best. My girlfriend found a dealer that was selling 3g for $20 of crippy.
    She came back with this.

I don’t smoke weed or have bought weed before. Neither has she. This was going to be used for edibles.

so this has no shiny trichomes, and the smell is really not strong at all. I’m pretty sure this is skunk or old weed. ADCE54BA-6E99-4065-843B-8D28ABD14DE8.jpeg 4369CE6F-B9E7-406C-A4E8-FAB0DF8B6140.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Nobody can tell u what strain you have from a picture dude lol

3. you dont smoke weed...
    you have never smoked weed before...

so you go buy 2g's of bunk weed in the caribbean to make edibles?

like just smoke the weed?

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. It'll probably work since you guys don't have a drop of tolerance and because of that you don't need really good pot to have a good high. What are you going to make with it and do you know it needs to be decarbed before you eat it?

5. Dude those edibles would be dud...