Crippling migraines

Discussion in 'General' started by cloudkookoo, Aug 20, 2008.

1. smoke more weed...i get headaches everyday..the only thing that stops the pain is weed. but then again ive had em for so long i barely notice the headaches nemore.i have a pretty high pain tolerance.

2. Last night, I took my Amitriptyline, bought a dime, rolled a joint, got high, and then... felt extremely strange... not the good kind of strange either. I was in the kitchen because a little while after smoking the joint, I got the munchies. While I was getting my food ready, I suddenly felt very scared... I was hearing this really low frequency hum in my ears that became unbearable. My head felt strange, and I almost took one of my Treximet because I though it was a migraine comming on... I didnt want to waste any of my treximet in case it wasnt really a migraine, so I stood there, trying to focus on exactly what was happening to my body, and then decided it wasnt a migraine. But it was something... Does anyone know if smoking marijuana while on an antidepressant is a bad idea? I can see that it would be possible... seeing how antidepressants affect the brain, and so does THC... so wouldnt it be possible for some kind of unwanted interaction?

Sorry for the long post.

3. http://paranoia.lycaeum.org/marijuana/facts/marijuana.interactions

Shit... well... Im done with the Amitriptyline now... I dont like the way it makes me feel at school the next day, Im constantly in a fog... and now that I find out I cant smoke weed with them, I say, fuck that shit.

How long do you think I should wait to smoke again? :(