Crime and Punishment

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GGrass, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Me, and 4 other guys went to the beach for couple of nights. We all took our wives and kids... total of 10 adults and 11 screaming little kids...

Things were OK... actually better than OK... but on the second night, it happened.

I managed to piss off my wife.

I was drinking and smoking weed with the guys, when my wife came in, looking very pissed.

Immediately I left the smoking session and went back to our room.

Once we entered the room, my wife gave me a 'full course' lecture on how I am an asshole because I'm smoking weed with other people. She said I was a bad influence on other people and she is ashamed that her husband is a stonehead.

The lecture went on for at least 15 minutes non-stop. And there were about 3 rounds of lectures... all of them while I was stoned and drunk on tequilla.

The important thing at the time, was not to fall asleep during the lecture, or else there would have been some blood...

Luckily the double espresso I had in the morning helped. I managed to stay awake throughout the entire ordeal, and when she finally got tired of herself and went to bed, I even sat on the same spot for another one hour as a penance, before finally falling asleep.

I slept on the floor that night...

And the floor was so fucking hard... and cold... I could manage to fall asleep because of the tequilla and weed, but I woke up in the middle of the night feeling like a train had run over me.

Soar everywhere... the legs... the shoulders... the back... oh the back...

It was painful. It was humiliating. And that was my punishment.

But the punishment was over by lunch time the next day. She couldn't stay mad forever, could she?

But to this day, I have no fucking idea what my crime was.

2. that was straight ALPHA MALE.

3. You bet it was.

Weaker men would have fallen asleep before the second round of lecture.

4. Exactly why I am not and never will be married or have kids.

5. From someone who's been married a long time, perhaps it was something completely unrelated to the fact you were "caught" smoking weed.

For example, who was taking care of the "11 screaming kids" while the "guys" were busy drinking and smoking weed? Were the wives in charge of that? Was she irritated over that and chose to lash out towards you, using weed as a target?

Sorry, just trying to help you make sense of all of it, especially if your wife knew beforehand that you smoked.

6. lol guess. She was just mad that the guys were having a good time and she was doing all the work and the irrationality of a woman's emotion came into play. That was nice GGrass and you could have stepped it up to the I appreciate everything you do honey and I love you you work so hard I'll start helping out and that would have worked till the next time she felt irrational about something and took it out of you whilst you had no idea but it seems that you really know your wife and the no commitment I'll take the blame because this is whats expected of me play also gains alot of points cuz you still get to have fun and only endure a short interval of chewing out and from the looks of things it was well worth it amrite? Who said crime doesn't pay?

7. ggrass you took your licks like a man.

8. i know exactly what you mean when it comes to sitting in one place (inebriated) after a lecture.

9. cmon man, you were stoned, the lecture only happened once and it only lasted 30 seconds...it just seeemed really long...hahahahhaha

10. sounds like you're married to a woman.

dude run away!!

11. wasn't the floor. it was that purple trainwreck :smoke:

but honestly man, i read every single on of your threads, just because i love the way you write :)

12. You do sound like an expert on marriage. The smoking weed had nothing to do with her outrage. I think it was the fact that one of my kid woke up and started looking for me, and my wife had to put him back to sleep.

The kids were in bed when we were drinking and smoking weed..

Lol.. yeah... I could have gone the extra mile... but it was hard just to stay awake...

The next day, after we got back on talking level, she said,

"I saw you sleeping on the floor and I was impressed at how long you stayed there. I wanted to wake you up or throw you a pillow, but if I did that, it wouldn't be a punishment, would it?"

So I said,

"You did the right thing, honey."

Yeah man... it sucks... it's a dark place to be, really... hate that hole I dig when I'm sitting in the corner like that.

Yeah... I'm whipped.

It had to be more than 30 seconds... I know my wife's repetoire very well. I hear it very often.

I thought I was married to a woman...

Thanks! Appreciate what you said.

It feels... amazing when I know that someone is reading what I'm writing. It's ... a very special feeling. I feel... useful.

Thanks again, mate. :wave:

13. Epic! I love it. :smoke:

14. Tell her to hit the bong with you. :smoke:

15. We used to smoke together all the time... before the kids... but now she doesn't smoke anymore...

16. Let me help you out. If you know you simply want to chill and smoke weed and drink it's a good idea not to take your spouse if she's not into that but even better idea don't, I repeat, DO NOT bring the kids. Because someone has to take care of those small hungry/screaming creatures. And if I was the one having to do that while my spouse is chillaxing I'd be pissed too. Next time you might wanna help her out with everything there's to do and then spend a little bit of time with her. After that I'm almost sure you will not be bothered doing whatever floats your boat. She wasn't mad at your smoking weed but at your not helping out. Women are really not that complicated.

17. The smoking session began after every kids went to bed.

It's funny how two people have two very different idea on what went on during same afternoon...

In the afternoon, I played with the kids... fed them... bathed them... and put them to bed.

In the middle of all that, one of my dude friend came to me and said,

"You were just voted the ideal husband by our wives."

I thought,

'Hm... that's nice..."

And I thought I was doing everything OK...

BUT, apparantly my wife didn't think so. Only all the other wives thought I was doing OK...

I'm not complaining though. I just wanted to share that moment with you guys on GC, that's all.

:)

18. In that case...No idea what happened there! LOL but funny story though. I lol'd at 'the back... oh the back'

19. no problem man!

20. See the power of your mental fuckery? Why are you not having the upperhand in this relationship mannnnnnnnnnn!? After she beamed at you with admiration for saying that what did you do with those feelings of wanting to strangle her? Take it out on your dick or a wall lol I digress. Handle the business man she still wants to be told what to do obviously, she's being 'told' by someone how to be a 'model' wife which is most likely the the behaviorisms she learned from her parent's relationship or some book or magazine. I'm sure she's a great person otherwise but man I know your nuts really miss you. Stop being a punk and apologize to them