Cricket

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by mango juice, Mar 29, 2011.

1. So I know that most people here are gona shoot this down but I just wanted to see how many people on GC are going to watch the Pakistan vs. India cricket match. The sport might not be as exicting as baseball but the rivalry between these two teams is one the most intense in the world.

2. i watched it, and i actually think this sport is more exciting than baseball

3. I tried watching it one time. holy shit. i had no idea what the fuck was going on. :D

4. haha I still don't understand it properly even though my friends have attempted to teach. I actually was interested in this game because it was the semifinals and my country was playng

5. ur country is the usa if thats where u live.....im italian but i dont claim italy as my country.

6. im not denying im american but i like to think that im still pakistani since i was born there, visit almost every summer and keep in touch with my family there but you know we could all just forget where we came from instead. everyone has their own opinion i guess.

7. Its mine one of favorite game and i love to watch it.....

8. There are many games in world like football, hocky, basketball. But Cricket is my favorite game. Cricket is invented by England. England is maker of cricket. But Australia is my favorite team in cricket. It won world cup 4 time. It has power to win a match. Every players of Australia play good cricket.

9. lol cricket is so much better in HD... and when the batter is out, the whole world shakes! INTENSE!

10. I would like to learn one day, I know most rules for most sports but Cricket is just whoaaa.

11. There are many games played in world like football,baseball, basket ball etc. But Cricket is my favorite game. I love to play this game. Cricket is called as a Gentle men's Game.England discovered Cricket. Now cricket is most popular game in world. Many countries play cricket. Australia is No.1 team in Cricket.