creepy wikipedia

Discussion in 'General' started by Land Cow, Nov 27, 2009.

1. lol and all you guys talking about the 3 guys 1 hammer video...i posted it on here at one point lol...i personally love to watch stuff like that... ever heard of the Daily Media, Humor, Shocking, News Videos | The YNC.com ? thats my homepage :) dont go to it unless you can handle stuff like that cuz uhhh trust me....3 guys 1 hammer aint shit...

2. i dont think it was meant to be a badass competition to see who can watch the goriest video. More of like, why watch this shit? at least more than once. or watching faces of death, or the insane amount of shit like that on the net.

But, a guy being murdered by a bunch of kids on video is fucked up, so id be careful saying it 'Aint shit'

3. lol i wasnt trying to brag dude i was just saying...compared to some of the other videos on the internet...it wasnt shit...

4. did we watch the same video???
    i dont remember seeing no knife...

normally im like loserkid, and like watching this stuff...

i dont want to spoil the video for anyone who wants to watch it so its best i dont say what part made me start feeling sick...

although ill say my eyes are shit anyway.

5. You enjoyed watching 3 guys 1 hammer? dude...

6. multiple times dude :D

7. Well, i mean, were all kind of addicted to violence, or at least get a kick out of it. Its why we strain our necks to see car crashes, or run down a hallway to see a highschool fight. Mob mentality. he's just more blatant about admitting it.

My point, was that seeing a guy get his head carved off is pretty extreme, and even if the body is further mutilated, its not like the clip is THAT much more extreme, once you butcher a dudes head, youve kind of hit the peak, even if you do some other fucked up shit to the body, death is death.

8. what about the guy (posted somewhere earlier in this thread) who liked to eat the ass and penis and balls of children? that's pretty extreme in its own right

9. Maybe it'll be you in one of those videos one day. That'd be pretty hilarious.

10. There's a big difference between violence and someone clinging to life as they choke on their own blood after having their whole face bashed in by some punk teenagers with a hammer. A BIG difference.

Gore is one thing, but to see an innocent human being going through something like that is just fucked. If you didn't feel bad for that man then there is something clearly wrong with you.

11. Yeah, i mean, dont get me wrong, killing someone, and eating there junk is different.

but
    A- if the guy does it while the victim is alive, its just another form or torture with a taboo twist.
    B- if hes dead already, then its just some creep eating flesh. then again, im a pretty firm believer that once your dead, your just matter, your body is just flesh, not living.

Im not justifying that sick shit, im just saying its feuled by taboo.

12. i feel like one day we'll be reading about you on these creepy wikipedias :eek:

13. another fan +rep :)
    yeah dude...im a popular poster on nothingtoxic.com as well...lol trust me that website has just as many active users as grasscity...i didnt know watching fucked up videos online was such a bad thing...thats kinda why theyre there...
    that wasnt very cool. - rep
    lol? when did i state i felt no remorse? like i said the videos are there to be seen...
    hahaha maybe dude...mental illness's run in my family...could flip out one day :rolleyes:

and uhm guys...if it bothers you that i watch these types of videos dont fucking respond to my posts then...lol its simple. the point of this thread is for fucked up shit and i was only contributing.

14. hah, i mean, loser, at this point im kinda on your side, even if its alittle fucked up.

But to be specific, the topic of the thread was creepy wikipedia. it more or less turned into a gore fest. aaand personally, i dont find gore to be all that creepy,
    the unknown is what creeps me out.

15. dude they tripped some bad LSD and freaked out

16. yeah i agree...lol i havent even posted anything gory...my original post in here was the bermuda triangle...thats creepy right? but thanks dude.

17. I've seen that video too. You are given an image of a mans head on the ground surrounded by gravel, decent sized rocks maybe golfball sized. I think there was a foot on the mans head to keep him from moving. The killer then took the knife and opened his jugular and slit his throat causing the most horrifying gurgles that I still remember to this day.

I watched that video about 7 years ago.

18. #100 JuicyGoose, Nov 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2009