creepy wikipedia

Discussion in 'General' started by Land Cow, Nov 27, 2009.

1. #42 turnoffyourmind, Nov 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2009
    Albert Fish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

a truly sick individual

2. wierd lol

3. those two kids are so young...so normal looking. makes me sick :(

good thread tho guys

4. The Grinning Man

The Grinning Man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5. Must add 'this man' and is it.. 'the hum' ? to the thread, too.

6. #47 dailytoker420, Nov 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2009
  7. Yeah that is pretty creepy. That story kinda reminds me of this shaft that they found that has different layers of debris but endlessly goes into the ground, and nobody knows what it is or who made it.

8. #49 Smoke_D_J, Nov 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2009
    Bakersfield, California (The Weekly Vice) --
    Angelo Vidal Mendoza, a 34-year-old Bakersfield, CA. man was arrested after allegedly eating son's eyeball, mutilating the other. Begins chopping legs off with an ax.
    "Daddy ate my eyes". That's what 4-year-old Angelo Mendoza Jr. told police after they found him with one eye completely missing and another eye mutilated beyond repair.According to Bakersfield Police, Angel Vidal Mendoza was on PCP when he attacked his son April 28. He then reportedly rolled his wheelchair outside the home, chained himself to a tree and began hacking at his own legs with an ax.
    Police were notified after neighbors found the child naked and bleeding on the floor inside the Mendoza home. Police were unable to find the boy's missing eye and muscle attachment.Mendoza Jr. was rushed to a local hospital where doctors declared the boy's one remaining eye "damaged beyond repair." The boy currently remains completely blind following the attack.Mendoza was booked into the downtown Bakersfield jail on charges of torture, aggravated mayhem and cruelty to a child. Bond was set of $1 million dollars.

wow.

9. holy shit

10. Lol that shits weird as hell, but kinda funny at the same time. Be hella scared if it happend to me though, just see this tall ass thing just:D:D:D'ing you down lol

11. what is it called? never heard of this before. sounds like a hole to china :confused:

12. i would also like to find out about this

13. Hell yea, you kno what i wasnt gonna post this, but finding that article, or rather, that article finding me reminded me of a time me and my homeboy rode down this long street late at night

we were on 81st street and i was driving my homie joe home, and we see this Dude walking along the street oblivious to the sidewalk, just striding all nonchalant..

we made nothing of it from atleast 50 feet away, until we got ready to pass him..

im not sure if i slowed down or maybe the sight of this dude had us caught up in the moment.. but were just talking as were driving by and we both get a good look at this guy

black dude shoulders like herman monster, in like some dark green blazer thingy, the pants looked like they mightve matched but it was too dark to tell..

Now his FACE, holy SHIT i never seen a grin so BIG, he was cheesin his ASS off, and he didnt even pay us any attention, I caught the chills like crazy, and Joe Caught em too i realized when he asked me

we were both like WTF was that shit.. till this day, (i mean we hardly talk anymore over some chick)
    but we still have No idea what that shit was.. i remember we called it the North Lauderdale Monster, even saw BSO in the hood pointin lights into trees an shit:confused:

Sorry for the essay my Blades:(

14. i tried watching it over the summer. that man's gurgles are still easily recalled. its not something you can forget.

oh, and they got life in prison as the country they were prosecuted in (russia? ukraine? i can't remember) doesn't have the death penalty.

i read this in the news. wasn't he tripping on pcp?

15. That is one of the main reasons I refuse to watch the video. I have seen short .gifs of the video and pictures and those looked pretty bad, but the audio would probably do me in.

Yeah the guy who ate his sons eyes was fucked on PCP

16. reading these before bed = no sleep for me. :hide::bolt:

damn... alot of this shit is hella hardcore :eek:

17. Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery creepy. Thinkin' it was a military thing...