Creepy Torture House

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KingKeefJoint, May 18, 2014.

1. I live in a small southern town were there is only about 30,00 people in it so not much goes on except the usual smoke some good weed, Drive around town stoned, mud truck after it rains and shoot some nice rifles hunt ect

It's all pretty peaceful fun and normal except 1 thing....There's this vacant house that is all covered in overgrown weeds kudzu and trees that's deep down in a huge hill that 18 people were killed in all in sick and twisted ways such as strapped to a chair and tortured, rapped and stab to death and more. This house has been empty for years but every night the light comes on at the front door and the 2nd floor window in the front comes on and stays on until the next morning.

Rode by this house the other day and got a chill down my spin so strong I stopped the car in the middle of the rode to pray.

Any sketchy places in your town/City and Would you smoke in this house ? (I wouldn't smoke in that house if you payed me haha)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Where can I read about all these murders?

I'm surprised Hollywood hasnt made a movie.

I think it sounds like parents made this up to keep you away from the house lol

3. That sounds pretty damn sketchy dude, I wouldn't blaze in that house let alone near the property if what you say is true.

4. The murders all happened at separate times but it is a "haunted house" search up Vicksburg Mississippi haunted places you'll find lots of stories like this maybe even the house in talking about.

5. As far as I know it's true and haha me either dude not trying to see a Demon or something while I'm hitting my Bong

6. Lol so.. No relation to your topic but I see that you're from Vicksburg haha I'm moving to clinton, ms for grad school from Oregon... How hard is it to get some dank there

7. Yea there's plenty, BUT you have you have to go to that creepy house to get it lol

8. ok ok so should I ask the haunted doll or just the ghost for the hookup? Dat ghost purp, so good it'll kill you

9. it's not that hard dudes grow there own plants here, and it's some pretty good stuff. not medical marijuana standard but still will get you pretty stoned. Also lots of weed go in and out of Mississippi considering it's really close to Mexico but be prepared for some sketchy dealers in Mississippi.

10. lmaooo this post got me cracking up good

11. *enters house*

*doors lock by themselves*

*intercom turns on*

*hello KingKeefJoint I would like to play a game*

12. Dammit, it's just so easy in Oregon. Everyone smokes and no one is sketchy ever haha

13. Here's thought, squaters.

Here's another thought, you're full if shit.

14. That escalated quickly

15. I would find this pretty interesting, if I had a house like this I would explore it for sure! OP, grab a couple of buddies and strap a GoPro to your dome. That way we can see what happens there, and if anything bad happens hopefully you can run faster than the slowest member of your friends group.

Report back when you do, at least take some pics!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Someone got "rapped and stabbed" to death? Did the killers play one of Marky mark's raps while stabbing the victim? I bet the rap killed the victim before the stabbing.

By the way, Mississippi is 1350 miles away from Mexico...that is not "really close"

17. it's more around 996 miles and that's a 2 day trip not all that far and haha I bet it did

18. I'll be sure to bring a fatty with me so someone will be slower than the rest in case there's a coked out murderer in there haha

19. But I live in Kansas which is closer to Mexico, where's my Mexican Cartel Dealer?

"My first time havin sex was in a washing machine.... I was five."
    -Thurnis Haley

20. lol a small town is 30k to you? My city has about 7k people and I considered in medium sized.