Creepy spooky dreams.

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by JStedanko, Jan 12, 2002.

1. Does anyone happen to know anything about dream interpretation? I had the strangest dream last night...

I won't bore people with it, unless people are interested..

Thanks,
    J.

2. I am no expert on dream interpretation, but if you tell me what your dream was about, I could at least give you my opinion on what it could possibly mean....I am very interested in dreams and I try to remember my dreams and analyze them.

3. I know a little bit on dreaming, go on tell me your dream.....lol

Mickey.T :p

4. hey i am currently looking on the web site for dreem interpretation web sites...if any of u had picked up on the topic and have found any can u please let me know any site u may have found....
    also if any of u r intrested in sites that i may have found just let me know...
    peace...

5. this might sound a bit fucked...but, I take medication so that I don't dream about the shit I normally do. Go to a doctor if bad, creepy dreams bother you.

Peace,

6. Do you suffer from sleep paralysis? When you wake up, you can't move because you are still stuck in the dream but you can see the real world in front of you? Now that is some spooky stuff.