creepy shit

Discussion in 'General' started by THCemployEE, Jun 3, 2010.

1. #1 THCemployEE, Jun 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2010
    Hey blades so i moved into my current house a little over a year ago and ever since i've lived here wierd shit has happened. Like for one i was eating at my table and my cousin started to eat and the salad bowl liek a foot infront of him that he didnt touch SPLIT IN HALF ON THE FUCKING TABLE (completely not bullshitting i was talking to the user tokinbud420 when it happened and sent him a picture). Another wierd thing that happened was that the tredmill in my basement randomly turned itself on high in the middle of the night and i got blammed for leaving it on when i do enough running outside and done even use the tredmill. But the by far creepiest thing that has happened in my house is that my room is the only one on the 1st floor and theres a long hallway leading up to my door. So one night about 5 months ago i sware i heard like a young girls scream and then running footsteps going down my hall i opened my door to see nothing and didnt think to much of it because i was grilled...but last night at exactly 10:51 i heard the same exact thing accept i was on the complete opposite side of my house. The scream was shorter this time but still the fucking RUNNING footsteps going down my hall i dunno just wierd as shit and no i wasn't trippin on anything. lol

EDIT: Just remembered the actual very 1st plymouth plantation was where the john carver inn is and i can probably throw a rock at that place from here so i live in the oldest part of plymouth, MA too.

2. nb4GHOSTSDONTEXIST!!!

Sweet stuff man. Do you know the history of the home? How old is it?

In my old home, both me and my sister heard phantom footsteps...in seperate rooms...down the hall from each other.

3. can i see this splitting salad bowl picture?

4. R.I.P bro

5. i know the house was built a little over 50 years ago and the only other people to live in it besides me is some old couple that built the house. But i live in plymouth and apparently theres indians and pilgrims and shit buried everywhere though so for all i know this whole dirt road neighborhood could be a burial ground or some shit.

6. sadly its on my sidekick (cellphone) that i smashed a few weeks after that happend tokinbud420 might have it for some reason though

7. Id like to see it as well

Next time that happens, take your camera and walk around taking random pics. Just see what you get

8. dirt road neighborhood in plymouth? not good dawg

i would get a ouija board asap

9. im all set with attracting evil spirts fuck ouija's lol

10. guys im scard! :(

11. Can confirm that salad bowl did happen, wierd shit:smoking:

Don't have a pic of it though, that was like 2 phones ago

12. pics or i call bullshit!

13. THE PICS WILL COME I HAVE THE PICTURE CARD FROM MY SIDEKICK AND IM GETTING A PHONE WITHIN THE NEXT 4 WEEKS I WILL ADD THEM thank god for t-mobile 2 year renewal plans :hello:

14. damn son, your bout to die. When do ghosts go through all that trouble to do multiple ghostly events and NOT kill someone?

15. Get the fuck out of there!!!!!!

16. Get a camera and take a picture of the hallway (no lights on) at night and if there is a ghost that mothafucka is gonna show up in the picture.

I've never really had scares like this (I'm glad) but my dad has seen dead people all his life. They call it the "gift" or something lame like that. He's never been scared of them either. Like for example if there is a ghost in a room he could see it. He's talked to plenty of dead people in the past (like my grandma who comes to visit him sometimes). Creepy shit, I wouldn't be able to handle that.

In my old apartment there was one day where I had this eerie feeling for whatever reason and something kept telling me NOT to leave my room because I was going to see something I didn't want to see. Like, I felt that there was something in the living room but I couldn't explain it. In the morning I wake up to my mom telling me that she saw my grandma (who had died a few months before that happened) sitting in the living room. Of course I freaked out and told her that I FELT something wasn't right and that there was someone or something in the living room that night. Fucking nuts man.

The only advice I can say is something my dad tells me when I get all paranoid about ghosts. He tells me to not fear them, but instead fear those who are alive. Because ghosts are dead already, they can't hurt you. Now idk if you believe in ghosts or not but if you do I think that's pretty good advice.

17. #18 THCemployEE, Jun 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2010

Whoa whoa whoa alright you just freaked me the fuck out I've seen ghost throught my life im not kidding at all. First time i saw one was at my grandmothers house when i was 8. I was there and my grandma found an old coo-coo clock that had belonged to my great grandfather and he had almost died a year ago when she found it but it didnt work and she hung it on the wall anyway. A couple weeks later was the anniversary of his death and i was there again it went off at exactly 12PM and i saw just a faint grey small figure to the left of it and it hasnt worked ever since. Another one was at my friend Tori's house when i was 13 i spent the night there and we were talking about wierd ghost shit like how her grandfather died in her house and she's seen a figure that looks like a little girl ever since. I get up to go to the bathroom and at the end of the fucking hall i saw like a 4ft figure of a little girl i shit you not. And then again when i was 14 i was in a graveyard with my current girlfriend of the time and saw a like almost a little boy looking thing standing still and i turned and looked at her and looked back and he was gone. I'm 19 now and the most recent ghost I've actually seen was back when i was 14. But still wierd shit goes on around me all the time. Like i always get a wierd feeling right before i bump into someone i know at random times when i have absolutely no clue im going to see them. Maybe i have this "gift" or something i dont know but im pretty freaked out lol :smoke:

18. Damn now Im paranoid.

Fuck you.

Before I read this post, in the corner of my eye, I thought I could see a face really quick but then it was gone.

It was pretty strange.

19. Sorry, but, WRONG!