Creepy Shit.

Discussion in 'General' started by vape_babe, Oct 30, 2009.

1. So it's 4am Friday morning. On the way home from a friends house.
    Going down Main st when a black cat dats across the road full speed. Right in front of our car.
    The day before holloween. CRAZZZY shit....:rolleyes:

:wave::smoke:

2. omg it was a terrorist from halloween,... the little black kittys are suicide bombers protesting halloween,..... or something like that :smoking:

3. your gonna die tomorrow :/

4. kinda creepy. but think about it, it had to happen to someone around the world.

the odds of the cat doing that the day before halloween is just as common as it doing it any other day.. same thing as how a pair of 2's in poker is just as rare as pair aces.

what if tomorrow another black cat runs infront of car and the person crashes.. it would have nothing to do with halloween or not

5. Yo, I heard a story about this black cat once.

They say the back cat darts across the street of his next victim's house the day before halloween.

Then, at midnight tonight, he will return to extort you for some catnip.

Real shit man.

6. When I was a kid my window was open, it's about 3:00am and a black cat jumps on my window seal, it was so fast had no clue what the fuck was happening. Had to get new boxers after that one.

7. I have black cats crossing my path at least once every couple of days when I go out to smoke. I'm still alive. :)

Don't worry about it ;)

8. Urm, that's not really very creepy at all?

9. Wait till you have been attacked by black cats..that shit is freaky

i hate cats

10. I have a black cat
    hes a badass
    and his names spooky