Creepy/needy to text again?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bitch I'm In It, Feb 26, 2015.

1. To keep it short:

There's a chick that I met a couple weeks ago at a party. We never had any real conversation, but made small talk. I wasn't able to get her number (was pretty twisted lol), but through a mutual friend got her digits the other night. So I text her wassup and ask how she's doing, but didn't get a response at all.  It's been almost a day. I want to text again, but can't help but feel like this is her way of telling me to beat it. And I don't wanna keep trying and come across as some kind of psycho. However, I catch this chick check me out quite a bit. For what it's worth, she's very shy and may quite possibly be a virgin.

Should I try again?

2. You need to call her bro.
    Boys text, men call.
    She wants a man

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Don't actually call her bro though. Lol. Fucking commas

4. Yeah, I know, but I know her personality and know that would make her feel really uncomfortable.

5. poke her on fb thats a non creepy way of gettin her to notice you

6. Fucking kids these days.
    Pretty soon we won't even have real relationships.
    I'm only 28 and I already feel like an old man.
    All this texting and poking is ridiculous.

7. lol kids? I'm almost as old as you. Texting can be a convenient way of getting in touch with somebody without the burden of calling them when they may be busy. I'm in college and work in the film industry, so most of the people that I know don't always have the time and opportunity to pick up the phone and have a conversation. Sometimes it's just better to drop a text or email that someone can send a simple response to when they have the free time. But I do agree that when you can, calling is the best option to connect with someone.

8. Yeah so how's that texting thing working out for you?
    If she can't talk it still shows you called and are showing interest.
    She probably has 10 other guys texting her the same bullshit.

:laughing:

10. You already did the creepy/needy thing.

You shouldn't have gotten the number from someone else and text her, that shows pure desperation.
    My advice to you would be to not text or call her again, if she didn't reply your text I doubt she will pick up your call.
    Wait till the next time you see her and talk about it, tell her you got the number from a mutual friend and tell her you hope you didn't come of as creepy.

Do that with a joke type humor and you will both just end up laughing about it in the end, the worst thing you can do right now is for you to continue blowing up her phone.

Now if you don't mind I have my own game to get back to, I met this girl at the gym yesterday, a 10 if not an easy 9, got her number and I haven't texted her yet since yesterday, going to do that in the next 2 hours and I am currently thinking about the conversations we had so I can incorporate some of it with my opening message.

11. Not to hijack the thread here, but can I ask your move to get a chicks number at the gym?

I've been trying to figure out how to get numbers at the gym.
    Headphones are kind of an obstacle.