Creeps Rnd#2..Seedlings and clones.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Creeps, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Thanks for the kind words WW:p They are all in 1.5 gallon except for that beast, which is in a 2 gallon. I generaly water every 1 1/2 to 2 light cycles with nutes, every time. But every 4th watrering I would do a semi flush of the plant. Thanks again bro:D:smoking:

2. Random pics...had the Babies out for watering:) The first one there is the Suspect BB, I trimmed the damaged leaves. My veg chamber is really starting to fill up:hello:

Attached Files:

3. Weekly update ..Time to stretch em soon...:DDAY 31:

Attached Files:

4. Great lookin plants.... those fan leaves on your vegers are huge

Are you flowering under cfls also? If so how many watts are you using?

I've got two I'm flowering under 504w, just starting week 2 on them

5. Here are a couple pics of my biggest fastest growing seedling. For some reason the nutrients affected her in an unexpected way. The other 4 from this seedstock had no problems with the nutes. I backed all of them off nutes, and on straight water for the past 3 waterings.The damage has stopped progressing, so I gave them a mild dose tonight, will see what happens.;)

Attached Files:

6. Hiya Newgrow, thanks:p ..and yeah, flowering under all CFL's just over 700w. The daylight CFL works awesome for veg.

7. How many plants are you flowering under that 700w?

8. And of course here we have the BB Suspect..and the last few are what I believe to be a kush variety. This will be my third attempt at this one. All other attempts ended with chopped males:mad:.. and at the time had no females ready for breeding. This time around I have planned ahead, I have 3 variations of my genetics that will be ready to mingle if it should go to the darkside. The BB is the only seed I had of this type. So I am still hoping it is not a hermie. That brings up a question...when dealing with hermies, do you want to pollinate another female plant to creat feminized seeds...or is that way off and I shouldnt even bother..input on this would be appreciated...well here they are DAY 31:

Attached Files:

9. The size of my chamber allows me to sqweeze in 6 plants.

10. #50 Creeps, Feb 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2009
    Now a quick update on Rnd#3 clones... you can see in pics 2 and 3 this girl has suffered a little heat stress( I think thats what it is). Nothing too serious. Other than that...they are blowing up and ready to hit 12/12. Will transplant next week and then put them to sleep:)..enjoy...dont remember there age right now...pretty tuned up:smoking:

Attached Files:

11. so how far into flowering are you on those butes? your guna have more bud than you know what to do with! haha

12. Trust me, I know what do with it:p..lol The girls that I have flowering just hit 29 days today.

13. oooh yeah my 4 weeks will be tomoro! whoray!

14. Big, Fat, Indica Leaves, it appears on BB. Very hearty looking. You say you don't recall the age, Creeps, a pencil, pad, Hell your computer has a calender in there, so does Grass City. Use one of those resources .:p

Anyway, looking sharp Creeps.

15. #55 Creeps, Mar 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2009

Thanks WW..I have and use all of those tools...I had just over indulged a little:smoke:

The vegging clones where clipped at the same time I put my current flowering clones on 12/12 making them 29 days old today. I'm going to veg them another week, then transpant them into 2 gallon pots.

16. 29 eh, Close to 12/12 dude......How many days left , until the Sun Power, and Dark, Come out, And in......Ha. "?:

Piece Dude, Creeps Dude :D

17. 1 more week...I have to build a bigger cabinet for them. My consumption demands it:p

18. I guess I should have mentioned...the last update starts on page 3.

19. I looked, more than a few times Creeps. As I said above

I also did see your bottom, brown leaf(s) Looks similar to mine, but mine got crispy, and bowed upwards, as yours are going in a more downward way. Its on my Journal, my screw ups.

Looking smart still, Creeps, You will defiantly:D, enjoy the bud, when all is said and done.

See ya about Creeps.

20. Why yes ..I will enjoy every last bit of it.:p